Thread: Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

When I look at the workshop through steam there are a few hundred plug ins but when I go to the content manager in game I can only see about 50.
    Also been looking at the stream JMR did yesterday and loving the castle, how do you stack scenery to make things like that?

Newcomer
    To your last question: If you have UGC selected, press 2. Then hold Shift and roll your mousewheel to change height to stack.

Cool so just same as raising a ride/coaster. Just wasn't sure as you don't have elevation options for the vanilla scenery

Newcomer
    Yeah, they should change that as soon as possible, as you can not place things on water. The most objects then are underwater. Also the tree height should be variable as well as the position of stones to stack them. And I could go on...

No one has the answer to his first question, hm? lol

Newcomer
    The ingame content manager is very buggy yet and not fully implemented, they said in an update post that it will be fixed in one of the next updates.

Nookriot actually previewed it in his stream yesterday. Update will hopefully be ready today - had to rework it due to some bugs they found in the release candidate but it's at QA now

Although also have issue of downloading through the workshop and it's not appearing in game