Thread: Change Height Of Rides

Change Height Of Rides

Hi, I would like to be able to build/decide the height of some of the flat rides like the Drop Tower or Observation Tower. Currently, you place them and they already have their own height and I'm pretty sure you cannot change it like in previous RCT games

+1 I would love to also be able to stack flat rides like in RCT3. I would love to be able to make a "double decker" carousel for one of my park recreations. It's just not possible in the game's current set up.

I miss the customize-able height too. I used to have fun tweaking the speed on a woah-belly to be just across the threshold into the next rank of the labels the game gave, then adjust the height so there wasn't a single piece more than needed to be on the ride, through testing I could set it up so it looked like the ride would fly off the top every time, but it never quite left the tracks from launch. *mischievous grin*