Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update pushed through Steam 2016 04 13 9:00pm Eastern?

Cool Update pushed through Steam 2016 04 13 9:00pm Eastern?

Looks like we just got another RCTW update. Hopefully the peeps will use the bathroom now!

Quote Originally Posted by Park Inspector View Post
    Looks like we just got another RCTW update. Hopefully the peeps will use the bathroom now!
    I saw this to ... I thought they said there wasn't going to be an update this week and that the updates will be every
    weeks ... strange (18.3 MB)
    Last edited by WoodenCode; 04-13-2016 at 09:17 PM.

The peeps in the lines are working! They are (somewhat) using the toilet now too!

Still no multiple trains on coasters though.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Inspector View Post
    The peeps in the lines are working! They are (somewhat) using the toilet now too!

Still no multiple trains on coasters though.
    I am actually able to run 3 trains on an inverted coaster I made. All you need to do is make a mid course break run, and make a final break run that can hold two cars. Works really well!

Passive Peep
    Hope the entrance/exit problem is fixed! I couldn´t connect the restaurant with a way and some flatride entrances and exists with ways because they were to close together. Frustrated me the most.

I've got a spinning coaster with a station (of course) and two holding brakes, creating three 'runs.' I should have two or three trains on it, but I don't. I used a blueprint from before the update, so perhaps I need to build one from scratch to see it working?

If you can see my blueprints, you can try it yourself and let me know if you see multiple trains

I am avoidme on steam and the blueprint is a spinning coaster and is called ladybugadventures or something like that.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenCode View Post
    I saw this to ... I thought they said there wasn't going to be an update this week and that the updates will be every
    weeks ... strange (18.3 MB)
    As someone brought to my attention in another thread, they may have been referring to big updates happening every other week but small patches could still come through any time.

[quoteFirst, thank you for the great response on our first major update, we are very happy to see that you are enjoying the improvements and are pleased with our direction – now it’s time for more!

Although our plan is to do major updates along with smaller hotfixes as needed, today is a bit of an exception. So here it is, via a "mini" update – the Typhoon Ride![quote]

That was in their announcement post on Friday so I'm assuming this is one of the smaller hotfixes

Passive Peep
    Which files got changed with this little update? I can't see any new files in my installation.

Yeah now I'm back at my computer the only file that seems to be yesterday's date is the debug file

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast