Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Don't think we have forgotten about this!" Challenge

"Don't think we have forgotten about this!" Challenge

So, I saw JMR's thread from December (RCTW Talk Show 3) regarding features that MattLab stated would be in the game, and what upcoming features would be in the game for the future. I think we need to go back to some of those older threads where other promises have been made but may not have been FULLY delivered in EA, as well as other innovative discussions that can be brought back to our attention.

Now, this challenge is not meant to spread hate whatsoever, this challenge is meant to really bring attention to the devs that they need to stick to their word to make this game great.

--To do the challenge...--

Look back throughout the forums at some older posts from the general discussion forum (can you comment on ideas and feature requests still?), and if the content of any one thread feels important to the future of RCTW, copy and paste this:

------------------------------------------------------------
    " Don't think we have forgotten about this! "

to bring the thread back to the front of the forum and give it some attention.

I really hope this will challenge Atari's PR to stick to their word for the future and really deliver what they've promised to include within the past 1.5 years. I'm hoping this game will shape to become a great game, but we need to pressure Atari to deliver what they said they would deliver.

In no way is this thread meant to spread hate. Please don't view the thread as such. I'm still following this game and am looking forward to updates and improvements in the future

Park Patron
    I get what you're going for, I hope that people who want things that they mentioned would be in the final game but that aren't in the EA would post these things in the Improvement Tracker sub and hopefully get a response letting us know. We all know the usual list of "waste rides, dark rides" etc. so I'm really interested in seeing in this thread those other details that maybe go forgotten.

Serious response btw, may come off sarcastic. lol

I can't wait for the peeps to be in groups and to function like they should. Also for the frame rate to become buttery smooth.

Park Patron
    Peeps in groups...PEEPS IN GROUPS!

I'm not being funny BUT couldn't you just have kept the Original thread which RCTWLemondude671 created and spent a long time making?

Don't do around duplicating threads but changing the titles!

" Don't think we have forgotten about this! "

I cant wait for water rides. I remember Mattlab saying something about dynamic water with fluid properties. Log flume and river Rapids would be awesome with innovations like that.
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-14-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the stig View Post
    look back throughout the forums at some older posts from the general discussion forum (can you comment on ideas and feature requests still?), and if the content of any one thread feels important to the future of rctw, copy and paste this:

------------------------------------------------------
    i can't wait for
    ------------------------------------------------------

it must be a feature that's been confirmed for the game, in development, or coming sometime in the future.

I want to keep things civil, guys. So please, no trolling is allowed.
    let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THouston View Post
    I'm not being funny BUT couldn't you just have kept the Original thread which RCTWLemondude671 created and spent a long time making?

Don't do around duplicating threads but changing the titles!
    My concept is spreading so I'm not gonna complain x.x

Less puke and more control over staff

I would like to be able to build waterfalls like we could in RCT3.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast