Thread: Sharing blueprints

Passive Peep

Sharing blueprints

Today I was really proud of a coaster I made so I thought, why not share it with the community? So that's what I tried. But after I clicked on 'public' nothing happened. And I don't think it has been shared with the community. I'm not sure if I can check it myself, but maybe one of you can...? It's an accelerator coaster called Superman. Track is red, supports are blue.

Note: I'm not sure what build my game is. Couldn't find it. But I did get the update with the new flat ride.

I must say I don't quite understand how the in-game system works in relation to the steam workshop.

If I look in the steam workshop there are around 600 blueprints. In game I can see 50.
    (unfortunately I couldn't see yours)

Passive Peep
    Could someone check again? My blueprint now says it's 'public' but I want to be sure if it really works now.

My Steam name is avoidme. I shared a coaster blueprint and make it public. It is called "FacehuggersDelight" can anyone see it? I see a screenshot of it, but I can't tell if the actual blueprints are there too.

http://images.akamai.steamuserconten...BFEB75EAA430A/