Thread: FPS Drop, all of a sudden

FPS Drop, all of a sudden

Screenshot attached. Thats my settings right now, and I can run 10 FPS. That cant be right.

Beside that - what an awesome update! Well done guys. So little to fix made such a huge difference in the game.
    Keep that up and you will win back the fans, quite fast!

20160407172159_1.jpg
    Last edited by LuqqDK; 04-07-2016 at 11:26 AM.

It happened to me also.The FPS frequently dropped from 60 to less than 10.

Potentially would be nice to have an in game fps selector. I went on coaster cam and about threw up due to the jerky low frames per second.

can confirm this also,
    started a new game with flat land,
    added some paths and when ever i more the camera the fps went from 70/80ish all the way to down 10/20ish

Quote Originally Posted by F1Dave View Post
    can confirm this also,
    started a new game with flat land,
    added some paths and when ever i more the camera the fps went from 70/80ish all the way to down 10/20ish

Just tested after the small 4.0 mb update... Still drops down and be unplayable

I've always had fps issues but I noticed when I had a relatively small park the fps drop from around 50 to less than 10 for no apparent reason, after a min or 2 it will jump back up.

Passive Peep
    Hi,
    Could you provide us your system configuration.

Thank you.