Thread: Dark Rides

Dark Rides

For a while there was a big discussion on the feature requests page about dark rides which was a very popular topic. I would love the ability to produce dark rides or dark sections to my rides. I may be missing somethibg but I love having my coasters coming out of a drop and then into a tunnel/building section. Not necessarily underground but in RCT2 and RCT3 I would quite often build a tent like structure just to add a new element to the ride

Park Patron
    This is in the works. Currently I think you can do a lot of this with UGC but soon enough we'll be getting a piece-by-piece system to make it even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    This is in the works. Currently I think you can do a lot of this with UGC but soon enough we'll be getting a piece-by-piece system to make it even easier.
    Soon... haven't heard anything other than it's coming soon in a while. It would be nice if they could inform us on what's to come and info on dark rides in a livestream! I just want to know what they have planned for the future!

The most important feature is lighting, having the inside on any buildings pitch black unless you add lighting.