Thread: How to build a park

How to build a park

There has been a lot of trash talk about RCTW since it's Early Access release - especially from what seem to be Planet Coaster "fan boys". I agree, Planet Coaster looks great and I will be buying it when it's fully released, but RCTW is also a great game and with regular updates soon to be coming our way. In the meantime, if you want to know where things are, how things work and what you can actually do at the moment, check out my video on how to build a park and what my first park currently looks like: https://youtu.be/IO6DSmsFTQY

Quote Originally Posted by Maulite View Post
    There has been a lot of trash talk about RCTW since it's Early Access release - especially from what seem to be Planet Coaster "fan boys". I agree, Planet Coaster looks great and I will be buying it when it's fully released, but RCTW is also a great game and with regular updates soon to be coming our way. In the meantime, if you want to know where things are, how things work and what you can actually do at the moment, check out my video on how to build a park and what my first park currently looks like: https://youtu.be/IO6DSmsFTQY
    Thanks for sharing!
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World