Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Mattlab or Nookriot

Feedback Mattlab or Nookriot

Where is te communication now the game is launched. The days before the launch they were so active but now they are just... gone....
    Last edited by doobieters; 04-04-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Passive Peep
    Nvizzio has been posting updates on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/app/282560/allnews/

Park Patron
    Also there's some communication in the bugfix subforum. To be honest communication from Atari has been spotty or just bad from the start, but when we hear from the dev team it's good.

nothing to tell now at the moment they have to work hard now to solve the issues which are everywhere ^^

Quote Originally Posted by doobieters View Post
    Where is te communication now the game is launched. The days before the launch they were so active but now they are just... gone....
    If you look under announcements there are a few updates, but over the weekend there was nothing. I'm not sure there is anything left to say until they announce this week when the update is live? Some of the staff have commented on specific bug posts in the early access sub forum too.

Just to chime in here on this one, I personally appreciate all the patience here with our small team trying to help where we can. As you all can imagine, there has been a HUGE influx on the Early Access Sub forum and a ton of attention has been redirected there.

Steam is also another place where the devs are keeping a keen eye open so be sure to stay tuned there as well for updates.

As a side note, these forums will be undergoing a cleanup so that we can better manage the massive incoming feedback!
    Community Manager - Atari
    Team RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Quote Originally Posted by Nookriot View Post
    Just to chime in here on this one, I personally appreciate all the patience here with our small team trying to help where we can. As you all can imagine, there has been a HUGE influx on the Early Access Sub forum and a ton of attention has been redirected there.

Steam is also another place where the devs are keeping a keen eye open so be sure to stay tuned there as well for updates.

As a side note, these forums will be undergoing a cleanup so that we can better manage the massive incoming feedback!

Nookriot is new to this whole forum and PR role if you recall. He's doing to the best he can given the steaming pile of sh!t he was given. Yes, this game is utter sh!t. I feel bad for the guy really. Heck I would fly out to Atari for a few days and help fix bug problems and go over design issues. Clearly Atari has no clue what they are doing and the Niv team has zero direction. They all need to load up RCT3 and play it for a few hours to understand what the game is all about. I bet only 10% of the staff has ever played RCT1-3 and this is why the game is so far off base. They have the entire structure of the game sitting in RCT3 game coding. They just have to copy it all and improve on it. This shouldve been much easier than building RCT3. Absolute idiots working at Niv and Atari. But for Nookriot, leaving the guy alone. Mattlab should be getting the cattle prode not Nook. Mattlab should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko0914 View Post
    Nookriot is new to this whole forum and PR role if you recall. He's doing to the best he can given the steaming pile of sh!t he was given. Yes, this game is utter sh!t. I feel bad for the guy really. Heck I would fly out to Atari for a few days and help fix bug problems and go over design issues. Clearly Atari has no clue what they are doing and the Niv team has zero direction. They all need to load up RCT3 and play it for a few hours to understand what the game is all about. I bet only 10% of the staff has ever played RCT1-3 and this is why the game is so far off base. They have the entire structure of the game sitting in RCT3 game coding. They just have to copy it all and improve on it. This shouldve been much easier than building RCT3. Absolute idiots working at Niv and Atari. But for Nookriot, leaving the guy alone. Mattlab should be getting the cattle prode not Nook. Mattlab should be fired.
    Lol. So much anger and misguidance.
    Is that you again, Marvin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ecko0914 View Post
    actually no. they can't just copy and paste from RCT3 since that game is build completely in cobra. cobra is a proprietary engine of frontier and I don't think they would take kindly if they used source code from it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Lol. So much anger and misguidance.
    Is that you again, Marvin?
    don't think he is. unless he has a few burner accounts. which would be kinda weird o.o join date is july 2015 on this account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast