Thread: Walk Around Feature/Peep Camera

Walk Around Feature/Peep Camera

If there were a way for the player to physically walk through their own park using W,A,S, and D and be able to view the park in that manner, this would really set the game apart. A grand example of what I mean is the feature in Zoo Tycoon 2.

Also, like the Johnny Watts cheat in RCT3, there should be a peep camera.

This would allow me to further enjoy what I've built and we would be able to view community parks like we are actually there. Plus, if oculus rift support is added, it would be even better, but that would be pushing it.

Park Patron
    There is currently a peep camera, it's a button at the top right when you click on a peep. I agree that we should be able to have our own peep and control the camera and walk around our parks though.
    Last edited by Casiquire; 04-03-2016 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    There is currently a peep camera, it's a button at the top right when you click on a peep. I agree that we should be able to have our own peep and control the camera and walk around our parks though.
    This. Thrillville had something like this and it was awesome!

Park Patron
    I have some crazy lofty ideas about this too, like when you walk to a ride entrance it automatically lets you ride the ride, and there should be some games lol. In a previous thread my idea was either race the computer or race your friend to get the highest combined excitement rating within like 10 minutes or something. I think there are so many ways this could go.

Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    Really? I haven't seen it. I need to play it more -__-

Agree, your own peep that has its own movements. Kinda like a FPS mode so you can go spend money in your park if you want.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspingpenguin View Post
    Agree, your own peep that has its own movements. Kinda like a FPS mode so you can go spend money in your park if you want.
    That would be so cool