Thread: Tell me what you think of these 2 screenshots

Tell me what you think of these 2 screenshots

RCTW2.jpgRCTW.jpg

This game really needs some work but that doesn't mean we can't build anything. So much limitations and i build in low settings and on a low resolution and then took some screens on high.

The game's graphics have suffered from the optimizations, but that's something that can be fixed when enough time is put into it.
    The screenshots look nice, considering the graphics can be upgraded again. Thanks for sharing.

They look washed out, sadly.

Nice pics, but that's not what I am seeing on my computer. Apparently, the Atari forum doesn't allow for large jpgs from an outside URL. So , I the tried loading an image directly into the forum itself - it was automatically reduced in both size and quality. Nothing like it does in-game. I think this is one of the problems.: The Atari forum itself. So I figured - screw that. Here's a link to what a clean capture looks like.

(you'll have to click the link)

http://www.trackworx.com/jcat.jpg
    Last edited by JCat_NYC; 04-03-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Looks good! I'll probably have to do the same method with graphics for taking pics.

Quote Originally Posted by JCat_NYC View Post
    Nice pics, but that's not what I am seeing on my computer. Apparently, the Atari forum doesn't allow for large jpgs from an outside URL. So , I the tried loading an image directly into the forum itself - it was automatically reduced in both size and quality. Nothing like it does in-game. I think this is one of the problems.: The Atari forum itself. So I figured - screw that. Here's a link to what a clean capture looks like.

(you'll have to click the link)

http://www.trackworx.com/jcat.jpg

That looks pretty amazing IMO. Sadly I am not much of a creative person when it comes to scenery. I know the game looks pretty good with the settings maxed out. I don't think most people have the hardware to run it like that though. Anyway nice job!