Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peeps fly and all buildings explode.

Post Peeps fly and all buildings explode.

I Loaded the game
    then loaded the save
    Look at the super Peeps (they can fly)
    waited ±30 sec and then everything (rides buildings scenery shops etc) exploded, it played an exploding sound and everything is gone. peeps are sad hungry (still flying) ..... this happened after following bug https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...phics-settings. It's not save depended it happens on everything new saves, old saves, sandbox, scenario etc.

Screenshots:

20160401145641_1.jpg20160401145435_1.jpg20160401145455_1.jpg
    Last edited by WoodenCode; 04-01-2016 at 08:47 PM. Reason: wrong/out of date info

I tested it, It happens everywhere new saves, old saves, sandbox, scenario etc. the button bar is pink then the peeps fly ±15sec later my games get stuck and then everything explodes / disappears

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    Do you remember what you did before all the Peeps were sent flying out?

on 31/03 i just stated the save. I played everything was fine. I loaded it today (1/04/2016) and it had the graphics bug. after restarting my pc and re installing RCTW i got this bug. It's not Save depended It happens on all the saves even if i start new one's. new saves, old saves, sandbox, scenario etc. Updated drivers and downgraded drivers but nothing works. If i load the save now all the peeps are gone ... instead of +700 peeps there are 0
    Last edited by WoodenCode; 04-01-2016 at 08:50 PM. Reason: incompleet info

Passive Peep
    https://youtu.be/GIQn8pab8Vc?t=1m27s

Sorry! Wanted to post this too much!

After solving the 57% loading bug, now i have this problem: all peeps fly and everything explode on January 4th (or waiting 30 seconds).

had the same problem. postet it in this Forum on the first Release day! I think, the bug appears after the use of alt+enter.
    ich wanted to switch in window mode and then it happens after a few minutes

got it too. what the hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Markyto View Post
    After solving the 57% loading bug, now i have this problem: all peeps fly and everything explode on January 4th (or waiting 30 seconds).
    Same boat as you are in. I finally got the "57% Loading Crash" to stop via someones advice. Now, I'm getting the floating peeps, and buildings disappearing bug. Any fixes to this yes?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast