Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Cannot be refund !

Unhappy I Cannot be refund !

i have buy the game by instant gaming 31.99€ for the deluxe edition
    i have play the game about 10h and i dont want to continue to play now and even with future update...
    Now i cry because i dont like the game and I have very little pocket money...

what you think ?
    can i exchange my steam key with some poeple ?
    what can i make ?

(sorry for my english)

I don't you can because you bought it from a third party. Atari or Steam cannot refund you. Check what 'instant gaming' offers.

I would think that if you tried to refund it on steam after playing 10 hours they wouldn't anyway. It doesn't take 10 hours to decide whether you like a game or not.

they dont care about me:

Hello,

unfortunately the reimbursement is not a result of the activation key, as shown in our conditions Sale.We are really sorry that you're having technical problems or the game does not please you.
    If the problem is due to a technical problem I invite you to visit the official forum of the game, or has check that your game is up to date as well as your drivers.
    If none of this works, I suggest you contact the support of the platform of the game and the developer of the game.

Why give him his money back, he hasn't even stated why he wants a refund.

You can't get a refund purely based on the fact that you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapuente View Post
    give this man his money back!!!
    I am sorry but your comment is invalid. It is not up to Atari to give him his money back. He bought the game from a key distributor not direct from Atari or steam if he got it from one of them then it could be refunded as they can remove the game from the library but buying it from one these sites that offers games cheaper you can't as they have no control over your steam account. If you read the terms and conditions rather than just clicking yes it does state the refund policy very clearly to many people just click I agree then complain when they can't get a refund on these sites. Furthermore steam would not refund a game with 10 hours in game 2hours Max. He is 5x over there limit so even steam wouldn't refund it

That's why you don't buy from sites like 'instant gaming' or 'cdkeys'.

Quote Originally Posted by nezburn View Post
    That's why you don't buy from sites like 'instant gaming' or 'cdkeys'.
    Exactly and if you do make sure you read the terms and conditions before you click I agree that way you have no one else to blame but yourself

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcannon83 View Post
    Why give him his money back, he hasn't even stated why he wants a refund.

You can't get a refund purely based on the fact that you don't like it.
    Yes you can, thats what Steam refunds are exactly for. Unfortunately for this person they are over the allotted time even if they had of bought it through Steam though they could have appealed that(which some people seem to forget or don't know about).

The OP clearly doesn't speak very good English.

OP : Your options are incredibly limited, you could contact the company you bought the key from and explain the situation and how the key was probably mis-advertised IF you bought it before it changed to Early Access as lots of key providers were selling a key that should have been for a full version not early access. Its a bit of long shot though, otherwise you don't have many other choices but it does depend on your country. It doesn't matter what terms and conditions you agree to as someone has implied, it depends on the law of the country. Any business operating in any country has to operate within the laws of that country.

Failing all of that, just keep the game for when they fix it (if they fix it).

Quote Originally Posted by Jon1111 View Post
    Yes you can, thats what Steam refunds are exactly for. Unfortunately for this person they are over the allotted time even if they had of bought it through Steam though they could have appealed that(which some people seem to forget or don't know about).

The OP clearly doesn't speak very good English.

OP : Your options are incredibly limited, you could contact the company you bought the key from and explain the situation and how the key was probably mis-advertised IF you bought it before it changed to Early Access as lots of key providers were selling a key that should have been for a full version not early access. Its a bit of long shot though, otherwise you don't have many other choices but it does depend on your country. It doesn't matter what terms and conditions you agree to as someone has implied, it depends on the law of the country. Any business operating in any country has to operate within the laws of that country.

Failing all of that, just keep the game for when they fix it (if they fix it).
    Again he will find it hard the company he mentions he bought it from. Didn't send keys out iirc until a few days before the official early access release. Allot of these 3rd party places done that. Plus with 10hours in game he may find it hard to convince them. If a game is that bad why spend 10 hours in it before deciding you want a refund

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast