Thread: Peeps don't scream on the rides.

Exclamation Peeps don't scream on the rides.

I just noticed what was the main aspect that was lacking, in my point of view.
    The peeps do not scream on the rides. Seeing a roller coaster go around, and no one making a sound makes the game a bit empty. I hope you add this feature soon enough.

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    I just noticed what was the main aspect that was lacking, in my point of view.
    The peeps do not scream on the rides. Seeing a roller coaster go around, and no one making a sound makes the game a bit empty. I hope you add this feature soon enough.
    If it's anything like the noises they make waiting for a ride...well let's just say I can't wait to hear what they sound like at the peak of their riding pleasure.

When i user coaster-cam there is some screaming. But its only on short parts on the track an does not fade out smoothly, its choppy.

Newcomer
    choppy here aswel in cam like elele... sayd
    personaly the sound that anoys me the most are the crying babys , ffs i wish i could go gta style where i could snipe those crybaby's

Yeah, I missed those screams too, there are some I thought, but not that much... We need them, if they aren't there it is a quite empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Airco View Post
    choppy here aswel in cam like elele... sayd
    personaly the sound that anoys me the most are the crying babys , ffs i wish i could go gta style where i could snipe those crybaby's
    How can you open attraction parks when you want to shoot those children hahaha XD (I mean this as a joke :P)