Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peeps Starving / Peeing / Trowing garbage

Ye same here!

Definitely agree with the puking and peeing everywhere like animals. I've never seen that anywhere outside of a kegger.

Professional Lurker Vanillepink's Avatar
    I'm on it~!

*Peeps keep peeing everywhere even with a toilet close by
    *Peeps keep starving and i put so many food stalls
    *They are not using garbage bin a lot

^---- These 3 issues are already being worked on, will keep you posted on when they are fixed

Am looking at all the other comments, will log them all and address them to the right department
    ~ Vanillepink - o(^▽^)o

Newcomer
    Vanillepink- that is wonderful news! You just made my day! I spent like 7 hours in the game yesterday trying to make sense of these very issues, to no avail. Nvizzio-you guys rock!

Passive Peep
    Well I think the peeps should *try* to find a place to sort of their needs *before* puking or peeing on path. When their puke or pee need gets to a certain amount they should actively start heading towards the toilets for puking or peeing, and only puke or pee on path if there was no facility close enough to get to in time. No real person walks past a toilet without going in when they are already clutching themselves in bladder agony like these peeps do!

An example of pee surrounding a toilet, makes no sense!

20160412192657_1.jpg

Passive Peep
    Definitely not unless there were huge queues and they didn't get to the front of the queue in time. Come to think of it, do these bathroom buildings have a maximum capacity? Might be nice to see queues forming if there are more peeps wanting to go than there are toilet stalls inside them.

I mean I want it realistic - I don't want to *never* see peeps caught short, but it should be down to the facilities available so that by seeing pee on paths the player knows he didn't put enough toilets in. The peeps need to *attempt* to meet their needs intelligently.
    Last edited by Inge Jones; 04-13-2016 at 05:42 AM.

Park Patron
    Agreed Inge, I want to add that peeing their pants should be a LAST RESORT and a sign of serious problems that most people will not even see in most parks.

House Training Your Peeps

House training your Peep is about consistency, patience, and positive reinforcement. The goal is to instill good habits and build a loving bond with your hooman.

It typically takes 4-6 real-time months (347 years in RCTW time) for a Peep to be fully house trained, but some Peeps may take longer. Size can be a predictor. For instance, smaller peeps have smaller bladders and higher metabolisms and require more bathroom buildings, spaced closer together. Your Peep's RCT3 living conditions are another predictor. You may find that you need to help your imported Peeps break old habits in order to establish more desirable ones.

And while you're training, don’t worry if there are setbacks. As long as you continue a management program that includes building a restroom directly in front of the Peep at the first sign he needs to go and offering him rewards, he’ll learn. Someday…

When to Begin House Training Peep

The Park Inspector recommends that you begin house training your Peep when he is between 12 days and 16 days time-in-park. At that point, he has enough control of his bladder and bowel movements to learn to hold it.
    If your Peep has been in other RCT parks for more than 12 days when you bring him to your park, and he’s been eliminating in a cage, bathroom training may take longer. You will have to reshape the Peep’s behavior -- with encouragement and reward.

Steps for House-training Your Peep

The Park Inspector recommend confining the Peep to a defined space, whether that means in a circular path filled with nothing but bathroom buildings, in a ride, or on a leash. As your Peep learns that he needs to go into the bathroom to do his business, you can gradually give him more freedom to roam about the park.

Summary:

Keep the Peep on a regular feeding schedule and take away his food between meals.

Drop the Peep into an unconnected circular path to eliminate first thing in the morning and then once every 30 minutes to an hour. Also, always take him into an unconnected circular path after meals or when he stands up from a bench.

Take Peep to the same spot each time to do his business. His scent will prompt him to go.

Stay with him on the unconnected circular path, at least until he’s house trained.

When your Peep eliminates on the unconnected circular path, praise him or give him a treat. A walk around the park and a free ride ticket is a nice reward.

Good Luck!

Passive Peep
    Lol nice one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast