Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peeps Starving / Peeing / Trowing garbage

Unhappy Peeps Starving / Peeing / Trowing garbage

Hi there seems like allot of AI problems of the peeps so i started with campaign but after 5 houre of playing start to get all of this issue

*Peeps keep peeing everywhere even with a toilet close by
    *Peeps keep starving and i put so many food stalls
    *They are not using garbage bin allot or not at all i dont know
    *Personele can not keep up with cleaning so i trowing cleaner buildings everywhere but coaster give so much vomit and then the trash and pee is to much

*Cannot edit the prebuild coasters to bad so i could improved rating and add more trains with a block brake without to destroy the coasters and build myself

* ooh and they are always complaining about the park to full so i need more paths but they are already walking on wide paths en does not seem to full for me

The use of some many of those shops / toilets and maintenance buildings is not fun and space consuming
    i just stop playing because its not fun anymore my rating sucks because they are all starving

So allot of work has to been done on the coaster rating system and the AI so they find the food and toilets better and do not pee and vomit that much

I'm having the same issues.

*Peeps are starving but walking passed food stalls and restaurants, even ones which are their preference.
    *Peeps need the toilet but ignore toilets right next to them.

Glad to hear it's not just me having the issue. I have tons of bathrooms in my park and it just doesn't matter.

sound like my game too...

Yes, my parks have the same issues - it doesn't matter what price you do, if a restaurant or snack... peeps just don't go there even if it is their preference....

and the toilet issue is horrible - I've build more toilets than everything else, and still the peeps pee everywhere.
    I made price 0 to the toilets (unusual - most parks take a small price for toilets...) it didn't change anything :-(

Park Patron
    Quote Originally Posted by Games4tom View Post
    Yes, my parks have the same issues - it doesn't matter what price you do, if a restaurant or snack... peeps just don't go there even if it is their preference....

and the toilet issue is horrible - I've build more toilets than everything else, and still the peeps pee everywhere.
    I made price 0 to the toilets (unusual - most parks take a small price for toilets...) it didn't change anything :-(
    Really? I've never been in a park that charges for toilets!

I was about to post a new thread about this but then I noticed this one. I really don't like the new 'feature' that guests pee themselves. I have never, ever been to a theme park and seen someone urinate in the middle of the path. If the parks toilet facilities are inadequate guests should get annoyed and leave, and your reputation should suffer as a result reflected by lower attendance figures. I'm assuming this new 'feature' was meant to be funny but it's not. It's just downright distasteful.

On a similar note, I don't think ever ever seen someone puke on the path in a theme park either. It seems to happen far too much in this game. If peeps are feeling nauseous after a ride they should exhibit behaviours like wanting to sit down, not wanting to eat/drink or ride anything else (and therefore not spend any more money) until they feel better, Again I don't find it particularly amusing to find a river of vomit right outside the ride exit. Since when has that happened in a real park? Maybe the odd guest now and again but several dozen one after the other? I don't think so.

I also agree with other posts that the path-finding ability of the peeps is poor at the moment. Despite having multiple toilets in the park, they don't seem to bother trying to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Games4tom View Post
    unusual - most parks take a small price for toilets...(
    Most RL parks do not charge for toilets, though they may charge for lockers to stow stuff on rides that you're not allowed to have stuff on. That's just a way some of us Tycoons had decided to torment our peeps in prior games. LOL

Or are you saying that the game defaults you with a charge for the toilets? That might make more sense. And should be corrected.

Yeah, The bodily functions are ridiculous in this game..Why cant we just have a park where people eat, go on rides and have fun..Enough with the puke and pee...Maybe if the peeps are feeling sick they should go to the medic stall and get better..puke there, not in the middle of the paths..

Quote Originally Posted by tjc6901 View Post
    Maybe if the peeps are feeling sick they should go to the medic stall and get better..puke there, not in the middle of the paths..
    Or even a nearby garbage bin. There shouldn't be much puke in the middle of the aisles ever. Most people don't puke after getting off a ride. Maybe 1 per day or even on the ride once in a while too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast