Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashes at 57%

Angry Crashes at 57%

So the game starts up and then once you have chosen any of the scenarios/sandbox etc it will get to 57% and crash. I have tried the windows 7 compatibility thing.

Unfortunately i bought it off a cd key website so no refund for me.

Same as me, get to 57% and crashes when trying to open any game mode or any of the parks on those game modes. Also tried the compatibility thing and didn't work.

I am also having the same problem. Even running as Administrator will not make it work.

Volunteer
    Did any of you play the Beta on the same computer?
    Team: RollerCoaster Tycoon World

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or even just to chat about your favorite roller coasters! Our team of mods are here to help in anyway possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrplaya4638 View Post
    Did any of you play the Beta on the same computer?
    No, I bought it through steam, and never played the Beta.

no, I only bought the game last friday so didn't have access to the earlier beta

Volunteer
    Thank you! Trying to trouble shoot as there is a known random bug if you had that pops up sometimes. I will forward this to the team and try to figure it out.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or even just to chat about your favorite roller coasters! Our team of mods are here to help in anyway possible.

Hope it helps for you: Program Files > Steam > Steam Apps > common > RCTW. Right click the RCTW program and change compatability to Windows 7.

If that doesn't work try to change compability to 2008 pack.. Should work.

Please read the https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...d-Descriptions, and specialy the 'CRASH LOG INFO', I think you guys need to postthe crash logs so the developers can figurs it out where the problem is.

Volunteer
    Yes if you can post crashlogs in your bug reports that would be greatly appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast