Thread: Refund question

Newcomer

Refund question

I purchased from the Atari store (through Digital River). I looked up the order and requested the refund. I accepted the terms that I "destroyed" the game after I removed it from my Steam library. Is there anything else I need to do? How long will it take to process?

I bought the game via steam and refunded it without problems, with a confirmation email that i will receive my money back within 14 days . Game is no longer in my library anymore. Should do a refund via steam support on your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge View Post
    I purchased from the Atari store (through Digital River). I looked up the order and requested the refund. I accepted the terms that I "destroyed" the game after I removed it from my Steam library. Is there anything else I need to do? How long will it take to process?
    How do you destroy the game lol?

Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by killahboo View Post
    How do you destroy the game lol?
    Well, since I didn't buy direct from Steam, I assumed "destroy" the game meant having it removed from my Steam library. We will see how long it takes to get refunded.

Quote Originally Posted by Badge View Post
    Where do you request the refund at? I looked up my order, but can't find where you submit the refund request...

Can you choose where the refund goes to? Or will it be the same as where u payed with?

Yes I would also like a refund, but the find my order website does not recognize my order number for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJuan-a View Post
    Yes I would also like a refund, but the find my order website does not recognize my order number for some reason.
    Same for me too. It will not recognize my order number. Did you pay with Paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by cgodsey View Post
    Same for me too. It will not recognize my order number. Did you pay with Paypal?
    Yes I purchased through PayPal, I just received an email from Atari customer support to process my refund, here is the email address: [email protected]

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJuan-a View Post
    Yes I purchased through PayPal, I just received an email from Atari customer support to process my refund, here is the email address: [email protected]

Hope that helps!
    Thanks, I will email them and see what happens.