Thread: Read Me: Improvement Tracker Hints and Tips

Read Me: Improvement Tracker Hints and Tips

Hi all,

So this is the improvement tracker. Use this to file Improvements for things you see in the game. It is not a place to request new features, etc (please still use the Ideas and Suggestions forum for that). It is merely a place for you to file a way for us to do something better, a change you would like to see, or related. Keep in mind the most helpful feedback also proposes a solution. So say what you would like improvement and then how you would fix it.

• Category
      • Improvement Tracker

• Build Version Number
      • What build were you playing when you noticed a place to improve upon.

• Improvement Type
      • What part of the game does your improvement pertain to?
        • Art Asset (any art in the game)
        • Coaster Builder (anything related to the coaster builder/tool/coasters)
        • General Builder (any other builder tool (shops, flatrides, terrain, paths, grid, etc)
        • Misc Feature (any operations feature (i.e. coaster ops), music, UGC, camera, etc)
        • Simulation (anything related to peep AI, game simulation, and finances, etc)
        • UGC (anything related to User Generated Content)

• Detailed Improvement Description (provide details on what you want fixed and a suggestion on how to fix it)
    • Improvement Attachment
      • Audio (use Forum post)
      • Diagram (use Forum post)
      • Rendering (use Forum post)
      • Screenshot (use Forum post)
      • Video (use External Storage and then Link in Forum post)

can't post anything in the improvement tracker cause you can't select or type in a build number

I'm posting a new thread but they are not showing up in the forums, it's my first time doing this you know if I'm doing it wrong?

hello guys improvements rollercoaster, underground stations and underground path with tunnels, option of being able to beautify the coaster with environments and animated objects such as many popular coaster in the world, able to watch the park as a guest and walk.

sorry my bad English but I had to translate
    Thanks for the attention

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Hi all,

So this is the improvement tracker. Use this to file Improvements for things you see in the game. It is not a place to request new features, etc (please still use the Ideas and Suggestions forum for that). It is merely a place for you to file a way for us to do something better, a change you would like to see, or related. Keep in mind the most helpful feedback also proposes a solution. So say what you would like improvement and then how you would fix it.

• Category
      • Improvement Tracker

• Build Version Number

• Improvement Type
        • General Builder (any other builder tool (shops, flatrides, terrain, paths, grid, etc)
        • Misc Feature (any operations feature (i.e. coaster ops), music, UGC, camera, etc)

• Detailed Improvement Description (provide details on what you want fixed and a suggestion on how to fix it)
    • Improvement Attachment
      • Audio (use Forum post)
    This idee is fore Roller Coaster Tycoon World

the path system is a big deal that is already been discussed on this forum. but I have a idea that maybe interesting. I don't know if it already is been discussed. It who'd be nice if there is a possibility to make large park-squares to build some food and drink meeting point's. so you can build your shops on top of the road instade of snapping it along the side of it and fill it up with lighting, banes, flowers etc.

A tool to copy the skin of the road
    Last edited by micro8866; 05-14-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Hi i was wondering when early access will end so i can play it on mac

Quote Originally Posted by burgh proud View Post
    https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.co...ame-coming-out

Quote Originally Posted by burgh proud View Post
    Currently we have no date for full PC release date and not sure what the plans are for Mac/Linux ports

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlab View Post
    Hi all,

• Category
      • Improvement Tracker

• Build Version Number

• Improvement Type

• Improvement Attachment
      • Audio (use Forum post)
    The game is very uniqe. But theres a lot of things missing. The game could use more types of standard rides. And more types of Rollercoasters. There aret any watercoasters at all. No boats or transports like: trains or safai runs. It could really use watertracks and animal packs. I have played for more than 12.5 hour, and has not figured out yet how to place tracks under the earth. It wouldnt hurt at all to make a waterpark somewhere..

**Missing**

*Transports.
    *Watertrack-rides.
    *More standard coasters.
    *More wild coasters.
    *More decorations.
    *More food and drink shops.
    *Rides in the water itself.
    *Animals and safai runs.
    *Easier building-platform.