Thread: My RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Park building series - Luekland

Lightbulb My RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Park building series - Luekland

Hey everyone!

I've been creating my very own theme park on RCT3 driven by suggestions from my YouTube Fans!

It has certainly been my best park to date & is still currently under construction, feel free to check the video series out! I've Linked the series videos individually below!

Part 1 - Welcome to Luek Land - Establishing the Theme Park
    Part 2 - How to Build A RollerCoaster - Building our First custom coaster/Construction of Pirates Cove
    Part 3 - Building The Starscream Express - Building of The Area 'Space Port Luek' & its coaster 'The Starscream Express'
    Part 4 - Return of the Dinosaurs - Building of 'Jurassic Jungle' & it's heavily themed water coaster 'Jurassic SplashDown'
    Part 5 - Building A Winged Coaster - Construction of 'Horror Land' & Construction of Winged Coaster 'The Vampire'
    Part 6 - How to Build a Mine train Coaster - Construction of another densly themed Minetrain coaster & Western area.
    Part 7 - BUILDING A ZOO!!! - Construction of a small zoo area complete with bobsled coaster
    Part 8 - BUILDING ATLANTIS!! - Building of a Heavily themed Atalntis zone featuring a splash-boat & Serpent Coaster

Last edited by Pvt.Luek; 01-31-2015 at 08:04 AM.

Hey Luek! I found about you from your RCTW video, and I've been watching since! Keep up the good work!

Part 7 is now up for viewing & in this episode we take our foot off the gas pedal a bit and make a more generic Zoo themed area.

It's good to see a vanilla player who actually knows what he's doing! Many RCT3 let's plays are fun to watch, but the park ends up terrible, but yours is definitel very good for a vanilla park in my opinion. Very professional videos, but actually I like the language too,keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvarret View Post
    It's good to see a vanilla player who actually knows what he's doing! Many RCT3 let's plays are fun to watch, but the park ends up terrible, but yours is definitel very good for a vanilla park in my opinion. Very professional videos, but actually I like the language too,keep it up!
    Thank you, that means a lot, as I'm a big fan of your channel

New Episode is up in part 8 we Build an Atlantis zone

Super Moderator
    Volunteer
    Yeah, Iremember watching a few of you're vids a while back. Keep up the good work!