Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Release Time

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie579 View Post
    It doesn't show up on my Steam?!
    Go to the Shop page of RCTW. There is a timer.

Passive Peep
    Oh I wonder why they put it there rather than the library pages. After all, it's the people who have preordered who will be most interested in the countdown

Ok I am there now but still not seeing the countdown. Can someone do a screenshot in case I am just looking in the wrong place?

Quote Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
    Oh I wonder why they put it there rather than the library pages. After all, it's the people who have preordered who will be most interested in the countdown
    I'm not my friends party is today then after that I've got a drum lession and then I've got to go out somewhere which should bring to about 7:30 giving half an hour to prepare for RCTW!

Passive Peep
    At least you have lots of fun things today. Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Inge Jones View Post
    At least you have lots of fun things today. Sounds good
    Yea luckily! If not I would have just sat around all day waiting for RCTW to be released!

Just bought the game in 24. April 2016 in a shop. Up to now , 30. March 2016 , can't play the game , BECAUSE the game is NOT release on Steam . For playing the game from CD you will need a activation over steam ! The message from steam after try to start: Game is not release! This is criminal action from gamewriter/Publisher

Quote Originally Posted by AlexZ View Post
    Just bought the game in 24. April 2016 in a shop. Up to now , 30. March 2016 , can't play the game , BECAUSE the game is NOT release on Steam . For playing the game from CD you will need a activation over steam ! The message from steam after try to start: Game is not release! This is criminal action from gamewriter/Publisher
    This would happen because the game/cd is a key of some sort that can be activated over steam and you will be able to play the game once it's released one steam!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie579 View Post
    This would happen because the game/cd is a key of some sort that can be activated over steam and you will be able to play the game once it's released one steam!
    yes could be Jamie , but I am very angry : no one tells ne in the Shop , where I buy the game , that I cant use the game . We can order all over the World the CD ( Standard Version ) in shops or Amazon etc ... Without any comment , that the game is not release... Sorry , me, my childs ..we all love rct (1,2&3 ). But since one week I wonder about the method from Publisher to sell a game on CD , which is not release.

Passive Peep
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexZ View Post
    yes could be Jamie , but I am very angry : no one tells ne in the Shop , where I buy the game , that I cant use the game . We can order all over the World the CD ( Standard Version ) in shops or Amazon etc ... Without any comment , that the game is not release... Sorry , me, my childs ..we all love rct (1,2&3 ). But since one week I wonder about the method from Publisher to sell a game on CD , which is not release.
    I think there was miscommunicatiom and/or that retailer just messed up. I also ordered a physical copy but BOL.com is going to send it to me tomorrow. Not today. That way it will actually work as soon as people receive it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456