Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Adding all RCT1/RCT2 Thrill+ Gentle Rides to the Game

  1. #1

    Adding all RCT1/RCT2 Thrill+ Gentle Rides to the Game

    I think it would be very important to add all of the Thrill and Gentle Rides from RCT1 and RCT2 to the game, because those were the basic one.
    The green ones are already in RCTW
    <Gentle Rides>
    16 gentle rides
    Haunted House
    Ferris Wheel
    Maze (We hadn't a maze in RCT3)
    Merry-Go-Round
    Obersvation Tower
    Car Ride
    Spiral Slide
    Dodgems
    Space Rings
    Monorail Cycles
    Crooked House
    Mini Golf
    Mini Helicopters
    Circus
    Ghost Train
    Flying Saucers

    <Thrill Rides>
    only 10 thrill rides:
    Twist
    Launched Freefall
    Pirate Ship
    Go Karts
    Swinging Inverter Ship
    Motion Simulator
    3D Cinema
    Top Spin
    Roto-Drop
    Enterprise
    Magic Carpet
    Last edited by Horsti12; 03-27-2016 at 01:11 PM.
    My current collection:
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 Deluxe Edition (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 Triple Thrill Pack (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum! (steam + cd)
    *RollerCoaster Tycoon World Deluxe Edition (steam)
    *Planet Coaster Deluxe Edition
    *Parkitect

  2. #2
    Yeah yeah yeah! Those rides! Thode need to be in RCTW, some are there alread, but I agree about your list! :-)

  3. #3
    I think there should be a RCT1 / RCT2 Retro Expansion / Stuff pack that includes skins and items from the first two games:

    - Remastered scenarios I.E Forest Frontiers, Dynamite Dunes, Crazy Castle, Infernal Heights, fan favourites etc.
    - Remastered stalls I.E Drinks, Burgers, Balloons, etc. all in the old style
    - Remastered flatrides
    - Remastered coaster cars
    - "Classic" skins for entertainers / janitors etc.

  4. #4
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by fogplaya View Post
    I think there should be a RCT1 / RCT2 Retro Expansion / Stuff pack that includes skins and items from the first two games:

    - Remastered scenarios I.E Forest Frontiers, Dynamite Dunes, Crazy Castle, Infernal Heights, fan favourites etc.
    - Remastered stalls I.E Drinks, Burgers, Balloons, etc. all in the old style
    - Remastered flatrides
    - Remastered coaster cars
    - "Classic" skins for entertainers / janitors etc.
    As cool as this would be, there would be *instant* backlash that Atari can't come up with anything new and they need to rehash a 15 year old game, etc.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Casiquire View Post
    As cool as this would be, there would be *instant* backlash that Atari can't come up with anything new and they need to rehash a 15 year old game, etc.
    True, then again I think those who would give them sh*t for that are gonna give sh*t regardless. Otherwise there's always UGC

  6. #6
    Park Patron
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by fogplaya View Post
    True, then again I think those who would give them sh*t for that are gonna give sh*t regardless. Otherwise there's always UGC
    Haha your thought process exactly followed mine. Some people just won't be happy, worst case we can do it ourselves!

  7. #7
    ABSOLUTELY!! Support +1

Similar Threads

  1. RCT World, RCT4M, Rct3d, RCT3, Rct4, Rct2, or Rct1
    By Snakes in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2016, 12:38 AM
  2. [SOUND] Adding sound effects to rides/models
    By TerrorToetje in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 08:58 AM
  3. [LIGHTS] - Adding lights effects to rides/models
    By TerrorToetje in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 07:18 AM
  4. Putting RCT2 Flat Rides into RCT1 Deluxe?
    By ravenlorans in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2015, 12:26 PM
  5. Gentle Rides that should barely break down
    By Sangheili in forum Ideas and Feature Requests - TEMP ARCHIVE
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 07:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
RollerCoaster Tycoon is back! RCTW is the first new entry to the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise in a decade, bringing an innovative new track builder, and much more.
Join us