PDA

View Full Version : RCTW - Blog #30 - RollerCoaster Tycoon World Coming to Steam Early Access!

Mattlab
03-25-2016, 11:39 AM
Dear Tycoons,

We know it’s been quite some time since our last blog. We needed time to finalize some features and decisions on our end before being able to provide you with our biggest news yet – the street date. Thank you for your patience.

We now are happy to announce that RollerCoaster Tycoon World will be available this Wednesday, March 30 via Steam Early Access.

It’s been a long ride, with all the ups and downs that you would expect from a roller coaster-obsessed team. We cannot tell you how excited, and humbled, we are to finally open the doors and deliver this early version of RCTW to you all.

Why Early Access?

As some of you may have guessed, we’ve been silently running a large test group with some members of the community since the beginning of the year. We’ve made so much progress with this group – getting invaluable feedback, testing ideas, and more – that we realized how much of a boon letting the rest of the community in would be in shaping our game. We cannot thank this group enough for their passion for the franchise and their contribution to the game, and for inspiring us to let the rest of you into the world of RCTW.

We also want to thank our developer, Nvizzio, and the QA team, who have been working tirelessly on this project. The Early Access version of RCTW includes a ton of content and we hope you will greatly appreciate the progress that we have made since our last public Beta.

This is the beginning of a new journey. RCTW was always going to develop and improve as time went on. Now you will have a direct impact on that process. It is only with your feedback, your input, your passion, and your creativity that we will bring the game to new heights.

Before the game goes live this Wednesday, we want to share its current features with you, along with what you can expect in EA, the free updates that we have planned in the near term and our long-term commitments, and finally a few words about the retail box.

Here are some highlights some of what you can expect in Early Access:

What can you find in RCTW?

An innovative coaster builder, combining freeform and piece-by-piece options for ultimate control
Freeform object placement, allowing you to put every in-game object exactly where you want it
Curved paths in a variety of widths and styles, bringing your park previously unheard of flexibility in layout
A fully integrated Steam UGC system, giving you the freedom to create any object you want and import it DIRECTLY into the game
Fully deformable terrain and water effects to change your park’s landscape quickly and easily
Steam workshop support, to share content and utilize the creative power of the community
Steam social integration and park sharing to stay connected with your fellow Tycoons from around the world
Campaign mode
An initial set of Scenarios
The Sandbox mode
10 different types of coasters (all complete with ride cams)
Over 30 different flat rides
Tons of scenery Items to populate your parks
4 different themes (sci-fi, adventure, generic, and western)
And much, much more

Our extensive list of Early Access features can be found by visiting our Steam Page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560/).

What comes next?

Our planned feature list is HUGE! Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the FREE updates to look forward to in the coming months:

Piece-by-Piece Custom Built Structures
Scenario Editor
Mini-rides and Dark Rides
Additional scenarios
Transport Rides
Fence Builder
New and expanded decoration themes
Additional Flat-rides
Weather
Custom music
New Rollercoaster types

We will of course also be working on performance and user experience improvements, graphics updates, major as-yet-unannounced functionalities, and improving the base game in coordination with you all.

Launch Timing and Refunds

We will be in Early Access until we all feel the game is ready to be shared with the world as a finished product. Yes, there really is much more work we want to do. This isn’t about just improving and polishing but also adding new functionalities that the game needs. As Early Access progresses our timeline for final release will become clearer.

We know this is not what some of you may have expected. Thus, we are reaffirming our refund policy – we allow refunds up to March 31st 2016 to anyone that pre-ordered the game through Atari.com (https://www.atari.com/buy-games/simulation/rollercoaster-tycoon-world) or RollerCoasterTycoon.com (http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/buy/). This gives you a day to try Early Access, no strings attached. If you pre-ordered via Steam or another retailer, they will be able to facilitate refunds as needed.

RollerCoaster Tycoon World Retail

Lastly, we would like to mention a few words to those of you who would rather buy the game at retail. We have organized physical distribution in many countries, but not in all of them. Please note that we are working continuously to improve our footprint, so be on the lookout for RCTW on your store shelves. It is the same game you buy on Steam, and thus requires the same authentication procedures and updates that the downloadable version does.

We hope you are as excited about RollerCoaster Tycoon World as we are, and that you choose to go on this new phase of our journey with us. There is a lot of content and experiences to be had with RCTW already, and we know we can only make it better and more complete through the Early Access period with your help ! It’s exciting for us to finally be able to share RCTW and show all the love and respect for the brand that has gone into. It is truly a special moment. The best is yet to come!

See you soon in the park!

– Team RCTW

Mattlab
03-25-2016, 11:47 AM
Yes, sorry! Had to remake this thread as it was accidentally deleted :) Working on trying to recover it.

Future RCT
03-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks for fixing the four different themes. :)

davaze
03-25-2016, 12:01 PM
Great news, very excited! Do you guys have any intention in releasing video or livestream about the upcoming early access and features? Especially in regards to the UGC builder and guidelines for UGC. For example, polycount, LOD's and texture maps etc etc. Also for animated objects. Would be great to have some more information on this before we can try it out.
Can't wait to bring some of my own stuff in RCTW.

Keep up the good work!

Chaosgod_Espér
03-25-2016, 12:01 PM
It's about Time ;)
Great News that you decided to do EA. It's the right Step and a big Jump in Dev.
Congretulations and Greetings :)

Mattlab
03-25-2016, 12:02 PM
Thanks for fixing the four different themes. :)

Yes indeed! They are generic, western, sci-fi and adventure! More content we want to add to those after launch of Early Access not mention just more themes in general.

Mattlab
03-25-2016, 12:03 PM
Great news, very excited! Do you guys have any intention in releasing video or livestream about the upcoming early access and features? Especially in regards to the UGC builder and guidelines for UGC. For example, polycount, LOD's and texture maps etc etc. Also for animated objects. Would be great to have some more information on this before we can try it out.
Can't wait to bring some of my own stuff in RCTW.

Keep up the good work!

So this is an interesting question - definitely ask in our new UGC forum https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/forumdisplay.php?46-User-Generated-Content-Discussion and lets discuss there!

davaze
03-25-2016, 12:04 PM
So this is an interesting question - definitely ask in our new UGC forum https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/forumdisplay.php?46-User-Generated-Content-Discussion and lets discuss there!

Thanks Mattlab, i'll post it over there. I'm super excited to see how this work in RCTW.

CycloneGU
03-25-2016, 01:10 PM
Our planned feature list is HUGE! Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the FREE updates to look forward to in the coming months:

Scenario Editor

CycloneGU stops reading.

This game is now going to have what it needs for my interest in the future. Yes! To all other fans who were with me on this push to have the feature included, it looks like we were heard. This is a great thing, and thank you on a personal note to Mattlab for passing that to Nvizzio on our behalf. I look forward to seeing what it has to offer.

I now have a problem: I have to figure out how to buy this game now. Next month is going to be a very expensive one as it is with other things. Now I have to throw this in. LOL

Ditador Nicastro
03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
The first beta has some spooky theme scenarios included in the game, but the description of the forum does not show up, only 4, sci-fi, adventure, generic, and western, it will not include the spooky theme scenarios anymore?

CycloneGU
03-25-2016, 01:26 PM
The first beta has some spooky theme scenarios included in the game, but the description of the forum does not show up, only 4, sci-fi, adventure, generic, and western, it will not include the spooky theme scenarios anymore?
It may be that they are a later scenario in the game and not part of the early access. We have to wait for confirmation, though, as I don't think any of us knows.

JMR
03-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Very good choice! RCTW will actually be getting the time that an RCT game deserves!

Thank you so much Atari, for listening to the community.

GUYS! Look at all of them CONFIRMED features! PIECE-BY-PIECE, TRANSPORT RIDES, SCENARIO EDITOR, WEATHER, DARK RIDES, CUSTOM MUSIC and MORE all coming as FREE updates throughout early access! HYPE!

MJK1988
03-25-2016, 01:32 PM
Very good choice! RCTW will actually be getting the time that an RCT game deserves!

GUYS! Look at all of them CONFIRMED features! PIECE-BY-PIECE, TRANSPORT RIDES, SCENARIO EDITOR, WEATHER, DARK RIDES, CUSTOM MUSIC and MORE all coming as FREE updates throughout early access! HYPE!
I assume you'll be streaming RTCW next week? Would love to see it. :)

Casiquire
03-25-2016, 01:40 PM
"...a large test group with some members of the community since the beginning of the year."

I don't want the significance of that sentence to be lost: the test group wasn't just the dev team or people at Atari. The reason this is important is because somebody working on a game for hours a day won't have as objective a view of it.

The assumption when we first saw these tests in January was that they were devs testing for bugs and the like, gearing up for release. That's not what it sounds like anymore: these were players giving feedback about features too, so I think the EA release will be very playable.

JMR
03-25-2016, 01:56 PM
I assume you'll be streaming RTCW next week? Would love to see it. :)

I absolutely will be! :) Look forward to seeing you there!

Coasterhype
03-25-2016, 02:00 PM
what about waterrides and tunnels ????? i DONT see them on the freee update list ???????????????????????????????????????????????

rowdy
03-25-2016, 02:16 PM
Thank you Mattlab, for making RCTW early access.
So i can enjoy the game while you're working on the game itself.
I'm already excited!!!!:D

Bakgrund
03-25-2016, 02:39 PM

FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or no.. we paid over 40€ for the game, getting something at a later point as an update doesn't make it free. We're talking essential features that even was a part of rct3, I would think that Atari are stupid if we had to pay extra for them.

CycloneGU
03-25-2016, 02:39 PM
what about waterrides and tunnels ????? i DONT see them on the freee update list ???????????????????????????????????????????????

You raise a good point regarding tunneling. It may be that perhaps it has already been implemented and they just didn't mention it, or they thought that might be a small item. I sure hope tunneling gets in there, but if not, you're going to have to create scenery elements to create fake tunnels.

Water rides will be delayed, I think I remember reading. It would be nice too, though, as I think it's vital to get in for official launch. Early accees? I'll live. :)

DonSPa
03-25-2016, 03:29 PM
as i said on another thread ,guess i shouldnt have let my frustrations get the best of me,i refunded and now im waiting for a new vid card to arrive sometime next week so now i wont afford the game :(,just wish this info came out earlier

CycloneGU
03-25-2016, 03:32 PM
as i said on another thread ,guess i shouldnt have let my frustrations get the best of me,i refunded and now im waiting for a new vid card to arrive sometime next week so now i wont afford the game :(,just wish this info came out earlier

It's early access, so you won't be too far behind. I will be more interested in the scenario editor, anyway, myself, so I can probably wait for a month and keep doing stuff with OpenRCT2 so I'm ready when the scenario editor hits. Depending when that comes out, I'm possibly looking at getting on board I'm guessing in a couple of months, when it's more affordable for me.

Many will wait for launch, and keep in mind we're going to be helping shape (to a point) what they are going to see. That's quite powerful if you think about it. :)

DonSPa
03-25-2016, 03:45 PM
It's early access, so you won't be too far behind. I will be more interested in the scenario editor, anyway, myself, so I can probably wait for a month and keep doing stuff with OpenRCT2 so I'm ready when the scenario editor hits. Depending when that comes out, I'm possibly looking at getting on board I'm guessing in a couple of months, when it's more affordable for me.

Many will wait for launch, and keep in mind we're going to be helping shape (to a point) what they are going to see. That's quite powerful if you think about it. :)
my main thing was I wanted to be part of the beta testing ,to feel like I had a hand in helping to developing the game as this would be the only way i could involve myself in the growth of the game,I doubt I will be able to create things for the game so the betas would have been my way of helping in the community and the game and I like many others were under the impression the game was getting ready to be released,and now we find its going to be early access which to me is way better than a beta as it will be an ongoing community mission to better the game until actual release and now i blew that chance

I have rct3 and to me it was just a game because I had no input or any way involved with the development,this would have been more personal and not just a game but be a part of me,if this makes sense

calvins48
03-25-2016, 03:50 PM
Hi all,

New member but long time RCT player. I have a question about the Early Access. What happens to my game saves? What if I create some awesome parks in the Early Access version of the game, will I lose them all when I buy the full retail version of the game?

Thanks!

Casiquire
03-25-2016, 03:56 PM
Hi all,

New member but long time RCT player. I have a question about the Early Access. What happens to my game saves? What if I create some awesome parks in the Early Access version of the game, will I lose them all when I buy the full retail version of the game?

Thanks!

You're only buying one game, you're paying for the full game and getting early acces as a bonus. During early access you'll get updates as they're available until the game is complete.

Mattlab
03-25-2016, 03:59 PM
Hi all,

Thanks!

Great question. So a few weeks ago we locked down our saved game system. Our plan is to make sure your saves continue to work throughout Early Access and that they carry over to the full release.

That said, disclaimer because I am sure one of our programmers will read this, there is always a chance that something could break saved games during Early Access. Its highly unlikely and we plan to test updates a TON but I want to be open about the risk.

Elion
03-25-2016, 04:08 PM
I have a doubt, the first beta weekend despite having the necessary requirements to play, the game became a bit laggy for me, also saw that it was not just me that it happened, I am very excited to play the game and wanted to know if you had some progress in this part.

Buffpuff
03-25-2016, 04:08 PM
Good to see you're alive and well Matt! I'm sure you've made many people happy and excited for an early access release. Keep the information coming!

PixelPlayer
03-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Great question. So a few weeks ago we locked down our saved game system. Our plan is to make sure your saves continue to work throughout Early Access and that they carry over to the full release.

That said, disclaimer because I am sure one of our programmers will read this, there is always a chance that something could break saved games during Early Access. Its highly unlikely and we plan to test updates a TON but I want to be open about the risk.

Only 4 themes , thats quite a bit less than a certain rival.. but then i guess custom content will fill in the void of themes.

I would like to see a free limited demo released for those of us who have not yet pre-ordered. Just like in the days of RCT 1. Perhaps the first scenario up to bronze or silver as a demo then it ends.

calvins48
03-25-2016, 04:12 PM

Cheers for the reply! Great to see such a dedicated development team in close contact with their fans. Can't wait for the game! :)

gmahapatra
03-25-2016, 04:34 PM
Dear Tycoons,

We know it’s been quite some time since our last blog. We needed time to finalize some features and decisions on our end before being able to provide you with our biggest news yet – the street date. Thank you for your patience.

We now are happy to announce that RollerCoaster Tycoon World will be available this Wednesday, March 30 via Steam Early Access.

It’s been a long ride, with all the ups and downs that you would expect from a roller coaster-obsessed team. We cannot tell you how excited, and humbled, we are to finally open the doors and deliver this early version of RCTW to you all.

Why Early Access?

As some of you may have guessed, we’ve been silently running a large test group with some members of the community since the beginning of the year. We’ve made so much progress with this group – getting invaluable feedback, testing ideas, and more – that we realized how much of a boon letting the rest of the community in would be in shaping our game. We cannot thank this group enough for their passion for the franchise and their contribution to the game, and for inspiring us to let the rest of you into the world of RCTW.

We also want to thank our developer, Nvizzio, and the QA team, who have been working tirelessly on this project. The Early Access version of RCTW includes a ton of content and we hope you will greatly appreciate the progress that we have made since our last public Beta.

This is the beginning of a new journey. RCTW was always going to develop and improve as time went on. Now you will have a direct impact on that process. It is only with your feedback, your input, your passion, and your creativity that we will bring the game to new heights.

Before the game goes live this Wednesday, we want to share its current features with you, along with what you can expect in EA, the free updates that we have planned in the near term and our long-term commitments, and finally a few words about the retail box.

An innovative coaster builder, combining freeform and piece-by-piece options for ultimate control
Freeform object placement, allowing you to put every in-game object exactly where you want it
Curved paths in a variety of widths and styles, bringing your park previously unheard of flexibility in layout
A fully integrated Steam UGC system, giving you the freedom to create any object you want and import it DIRECTLY into the game
Fully deformable terrain and water effects to change your park’s landscape quickly and easily
Steam workshop support, to share content and utilize the creative power of the community
Steam social integration and park sharing to stay connected with your fellow Tycoons from around the world
Campaign mode
The Sandbox mode
And much, much more

Our extensive list of Early Access features can be found by visiting our Steam Page (http://store.steampowered.com/app/282560/).

What comes next?

Scenario Editor
Additional scenarios
Transport Rides
Fence Builder
Additional Flat-rides
Weather
Custom music
New Rollercoaster types

We will of course also be working on performance and user experience improvements, graphics updates, major as-yet-unannounced functionalities, and improving the base game in coordination with you all.

We will be in Early Access until we all feel the game is ready to be shared with the world as a finished product. Yes, there really is much more work we want to do. This isn’t about just improving and polishing but also adding new functionalities that the game needs. As Early Access progresses our timeline for final release will become clearer.

We know this is not what some of you may have expected. Thus, we are reaffirming our refund policy – we allow refunds up to March 31st 2016 to anyone that pre-ordered the game through Atari.com (https://www.atari.com/buy-games/simulation/rollercoaster-tycoon-world) or RollerCoasterTycoon.com (http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/buy/). This gives you a day to try Early Access, no strings attached. If you pre-ordered via Steam or another retailer, they will be able to facilitate refunds as needed.

Lastly, we would like to mention a few words to those of you who would rather buy the game at retail. We have organized physical distribution in many countries, but not in all of them. Please note that we are working continuously to improve our footprint, so be on the lookout for RCTW on your store shelves. It is the same game you buy on Steam, and thus requires the same authentication procedures and updates that the downloadable version does.

We hope you are as excited about RollerCoaster Tycoon World as we are, and that you choose to go on this new phase of our journey with us. There is a lot of content and experiences to be had with RCTW already, and we know we can only make it better and more complete through the Early Access period with your help ! It’s exciting for us to finally be able to share RCTW and show all the love and respect for the brand that has gone into. It is truly a special moment. The best is yet to come!

– Team RCTW

Hey,
When might RCTW come out for Mac?
I'm really looking forwards to it, thanks! :)

Casiquire
03-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Only 4 themes , thats quite a bit less than a certain rival.. but then i guess custom content will fill in the void of themes.

Well, that's just for the start of early access. It sounds like the intention is to end up with more than that.

Jasmeet
03-25-2016, 05:02 PM
Matt, what about underground coaster build like RCT3? Is it coming soon / planned or nothing on this yet? Thanks

darkmaster
03-25-2016, 05:11 PM
So I was still wondering, have you changed the free forming on the coasters? What I mean is are we able to tilt and turn a coaster any direction? I was disappointed in the first beta where you couldn't tilt a wooden coaster past a certain degree. In real life there are lots of wooden coasters that are tilting 90 degrees and further. I just want to know if we are able to tilt the wooden coasters 90 degrees or further now.

Thanks,
darkmaster

Jamie579
03-25-2016, 05:39 PM
Matt I think it's might be a good idea to make a new trailer it's not that I didn't like it but it just looks... Bad? I don't know but it seems to be putting some people off of the game and I know how vital it is at the moment to regain your fans althought you still do have very many fans that stuck by your side! Maybe you could make a short EA trailer to just show how much this game has improved/changed over the past months! It's just I suggest I think that will help out!

Jamie579
03-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Matt, what about underground coaster build like RCT3? Is it coming soon / planned or nothing on this yet? Thanks
I think I read it somewhere that it'll be added in future update!

Kambor
03-25-2016, 06:07 PM
Something that could be a good idea too: Resetting the steam reviews from the beta.

Jamie579
03-25-2016, 06:08 PM
Something that could be a good idea too: Resetting the steam reviews from the beta.
Yes! Definitely that too!

Tobi4
03-25-2016, 06:51 PM
I can't wait to play it; I'm so happy it is released a few days before my birthday :) guess what has the highest priority on my wishlist now.

Also I really gotta say that I LOVE the way Matt and Nook interact with the community now. Seeing them in many discussion threads is very great - it makes it feel like the community is really what matters in this game :) keep up the good work!

Mattlab
03-25-2016, 07:41 PM
So many questions here - i was paying attention to the general discussion. Time to go back and read some posts.

rhpsfan
03-25-2016, 08:09 PM
March,30 2013 = Rollercoaster Tycoon Wednesday
Hashtag it!

darkmaster
03-25-2016, 08:44 PM
Hey mattlab, will you have posters for the game? Like ones that you can put on your wall?

Airboss
03-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Hey mattlab, will you have posters for the game? Like ones that you can put on your wall?
In their livestream in December they said if you give them $1,000,000 they might give you one.

LOL, I hope they do. I would totally get one!

Jesse074
03-25-2016, 09:26 PM
"...a large test group with some members of the community since the beginning of the year."

I don't want the significance of that sentence to be lost: the test group wasn't just the dev team or people at Atari. The reason this is important is because somebody working on a game for hours a day won't have as objective a view of it.

The assumption when we first saw these tests in January was that they were devs testing for bugs and the like, gearing up for release. That's not what it sounds like anymore: these were players giving feedback about features too, so I think the EA release will be very playable.

A serious test group is better then frustrated 15 year old kids asking for refunds...

coxchris
03-25-2016, 11:03 PM
If we bought the RCTW Deluxe Edition were in the Early Bird too

CycloneGU
03-25-2016, 11:13 PM

I want to follow up on this because, as someone who plans to do massive projects here, it's important to note this is not the final, retail copy of the game we will be getting. As such, I would recommend still enjoying the game as it's designed to be enjoyed, and if during early access some kind of bug is located, and it forces corruption of save files, understand that the risk IS there. Any projects that you do now should be projects you don't mind losing.

Of course, save any track designs and such, but make notes on how to rebuild them AS YOU BUILD THEM. It's almost like trying to remake a coaster from the original or second games; you can't use those saved track designs in RCTW, so to recreate them you'd have to jot down painstaking notes on the exact construction (12 station, up tilt, chain lift 10 tiles, long turn leading to drop, and so on). Be prepared for the possibility that things may go amiss, but when the early access ends and we go full retail, that is the time to start your permanent park project; if something you did in early access still works, great, but don't expect it to. This is just a general rule of thumb.

Personally, while I will do some scenario editor-related work (knowing we will be getting it eventually), I will only be implementing maps that are rather easy to construct for the time being so I have something I can easily recreate, and I'll try those files first when we have a scenario editor ready to go (and so on with tunneling, water rides, etc. whenever and if those ever come). I'm not inputting the most complex maps because I don't know if they will ever work again. Better safe than sorry. :)

Chaosgod_Espér
03-26-2016, 12:18 AM
Same question here!

Prody67
03-26-2016, 12:57 AM
To Matt,

Thank you for this update, I have intentionally stayed away from posting anything for a while, because of all that was going on. But this information has made that time away worth it! Thanks for the information I'm really looking forward to getting into the Early Access next week. Well done guys.
All the best.

CycloneGU
03-26-2016, 02:35 AM
March,30 2013 = Rollercoaster Tycoon Wednesday
Hashtag it!

You might want to check the year on that.

Hanazakari86
03-26-2016, 03:01 AM
waaaaaahoooooo finally!! I hope the custom music update comes really soon
and the game gets easy integrated with nvidia because its hard to play steam games with nvidia
specially the new games

Jesse074
03-26-2016, 03:40 AM

Deluxe includes early acces:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/79699/

moritzo_2607
03-26-2016, 05:08 AM
Hey guys i have a question. (And sorry for my pronantiation, im from Germany)

If we purchase the Early Access, we have bought the final version of the game, or must be purchased separately?

Thank you.

Jamie579
03-26-2016, 06:42 AM
Hey guys i have a question. (And sorry for my pronantiation, im from Germany)

If we purchase the Early Access, we have bought the final version of the game, or must be purchased separately?

Thank you.
You get free updates that will make the game the 'final version' so yes you don't have to purchase it separately.

DanPlayer01
03-26-2016, 08:48 AM
What about the Americana theme, I'm most excited for that, I want to create a nice main street.

doobieters
03-26-2016, 09:04 AM
What about the Americana theme, I'm most excited for that, I want to create a nice main street.

I think it's not a separate theme anymore. That was kinda Pipeworks thing. I think they kinda changed it to the generic theme instead.

edtbh
03-26-2016, 02:01 PM
Just a question, do you have to pre-order to get the Early Access or can you just buy it on the 30th? Couldn't find that info anywhere, so sorry if its already answered.

Casiquire
03-26-2016, 02:19 PM
Just a question, do you have to pre-order to get the Early Access or can you just buy it on the 30th? Couldn't find that info anywhere, so sorry if its already answered.

Buying it on the 30th would technically be pre-ordering it. The game is not launching in full yet.

ncutt010
03-26-2016, 06:39 PM
Besides the fence bulder...im exciting for everything in the "what's coming next" section!!

Everything I'm hearing sounds fantasic and the decisions being made postponing the game is great!

I think the last important part of the game is park management. To this is what makes a game fun!

LaurenceColes
03-26-2016, 07:31 PM
For those of us that purchased the deluxe edition...

Will we get the additional items etc. in the early release or at final launch?

renssies
03-26-2016, 07:36 PM
For those of us that purchased the deluxe edition...

Will we get the additional items etc. in the early release or at final launch?

Yes, Mattlab has stated several times in the general discussions that the Deluxe content will be available during early access

jdavies
03-27-2016, 01:36 AM
Yes, Mattlab has stated several times in the general discussions that the Deluxe content will be available during early access

that is grate to here:)

jdavies
03-27-2016, 01:49 AM
ok i don't see my other post i hope this works on my new computer... it did not work that good on my old computer when i played the beta

freez99313
03-27-2016, 08:07 AM
Great move Atari! I can't wait to be able to play this game next week!

Mime1
03-28-2016, 12:35 PM
Can we mod custom rides (like the CTF´s in RCT 3) in the Final Game and will they be aviable on the Steam Workshop?

GAmeZStaR28
03-29-2016, 07:09 AM
Which time will ealry access be released...Please at midnight in germany

CycloneGU
03-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Which time will ealry access be released...Please at midnight in germany

It will be released when it's available. Which is not yet. :)

phoenix757
03-30-2016, 01:32 AM
Since the game is early access now, will the deluxe edition still include the listed additional features at launch?

keldbroe
03-30-2016, 02:11 AM
Pressing F5 i steam - ETA? :)

Casiquire
03-30-2016, 08:14 AM
Pressing F5 i steam - ETA? :)

3pm Eastern Time

mrbrightside
03-30-2016, 08:31 AM
Hi Guys!

In the Blogpost Matt wrote, that we can find the full list of features in the early access on their Steampage. I couldn't find it. Does anyone have a link to the full feature list? ;)

Best,
mrbrightside

Inge Jones
03-30-2016, 01:22 PM
Since the game is early access now, will the deluxe edition still include the listed additional features at launch?

I would doubt it.

TheMagicianThing
03-30-2016, 01:25 PM
I would doubt it.
it does but the extra terrain texture has been replaced with the zipper flatride :)

beniwtv
03-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Oh man, so wanted to play, but no Linux for now in the EA. :(
Hopefully it will be ready soon.

Casiquire
03-30-2016, 02:59 PM

The previous additional terrain textures were added to the main game. My understanding is that the big perk got Deluxe Edition owners changed to the Zipper ride which is even better in my opinion.

leenewell
03-30-2016, 05:30 PM
Dear Tycoons,

Why Early Access?

Campaign mode
The Sandbox mode
And much, much more

What comes next?

Scenario Editor
Additional scenarios
Transport Rides
Fence Builder
Additional Flat-rides
Weather
Custom music
New Rollercoaster types

– Team RCTW

I want a refund! I can't get the game to load. It's stopping at 57% everytime I try to launch it. My computer meets the minimum specs and nothing's happening. Thank you in advance for my refund, Leathaniel Newell. Game purchased in 12/11/2015.

ddrplaya4638
03-30-2016, 05:32 PM
I want a refund! I can't get the game to load. It's stopping at 57% everytime I try to launch it. My computer meets the minimum specs and nothing's happening. Thank you in advance for my refund, Leathaniel Newell. Game purchased in 12/11/2015.

What are your computer specs? Were you able to play the first beta?

Hanazakari86
03-31-2016, 12:22 PM
I have noticed something:
-peeps are flashing while on rides and with ride cam
-water looks like jelly