PDA

View Full Version : Scenario 6?

Ruthsbabe
03-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Both myself and a friend have this app on our devices. We have each reached and tried completing scenario 6 numerous times without success. We've tried many different approaches including only building coasters or only building attractions, moving things around or adding restaurants sometimes doing multiple things to try and raise the excitement level above three and still we are both unable to complete it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone else figured out how to beat it?

Enelye
04-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Hi,

I have just failed my first attempt.
I'm now saving up to try with a Haunted House this time, as it's rating 9. Fingers crossed!

Enelye
04-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Both myself and a friend have this app on our devices. We have each reached and tried completing scenario 6 numerous times without success. We've tried many different approaches including only building coasters or only building attractions, moving things around or adding restaurants sometimes doing multiple things to try and raise the excitement level above three and still we are both unable to complete it.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone else figured out how to beat it?

UPDATE
The haunted house has given me 1 star so far! It worked!

katty_kit2003
04-18-2016, 03:48 AM
The panorama tower costs less than the haunted house and will do the trick. The centrifuge ride only has a 2.3 rating so is bringing your average down. The key to passing the scenarios with excitememt rating targets is to build just one ride with a rating high enough and then sell all the rides with a lower rating. Build lots of food stands first to make enough money to buy the big ride. Good luck :)

Heatherg23
07-15-2016, 04:27 PM
You don't need to use coasters like said before just use rides. Go in ur parks and see what hits that excitement limit. just ****remember to delete every ride in the park after your ride is up and running. U would think it would recognize the highest excite level but it doesn't. ***Leave only the ride u created to win the scenario.

One thing u have to remember is that u need the time to construct it. Don't wait till the last minute.

Tweste14
09-06-2016, 02:03 AM
Iv been stuck for 2 months now, and cannot compleate. Iv built multiple rides, and have upgrded them, and added ques, and still cant get to a 1 start rating, with out running out of time. Any ideas to help?

format916
09-09-2016, 12:38 PM
i cant get past 1 star on scenario 6. also cannot beat scenario 10. any help??

Tweste14
09-09-2016, 05:04 PM
I achieved it yesterday finally. What I did, I built 15 pizza venues, and every 10-11 minutes I collected the coins, and when I reached $95,000 coins I bought the haunted house, and achieved the the goal, I didnt buy any rides, except the haunted house. If you buy all the low rides, add up the averages per ride, and devide it by how many rides you have that's the average you have and thats why you will not get the average goal. I did collect more coins to "complete construction" and thats when I achieved ghe goal, construction time for the haunted house is 15 hours

kjstewart13
09-13-2016, 07:20 PM
Easiest way is to build all of the rides necessary to bring in peeps, then build the HH. Once the HH is complete, sell the other rides and your rating goes up automatically. The same is true for the rest of these challenges. You build, sell, then increase your rating. -J