PDA

View Full Version : App closing issues

Beanie
03-17-2016, 08:29 AM
My app closes every time I click watch video on either the speed up building or boost. It's so annoying. It also does it when I select build! Anyone else have these issues?:mad::mad:

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-21-2016, 04:58 PM
Greetings!

If your account is linked to GameCenter please try reinstalling the game. Once you have reinstalled the game it will ask you if you want to keep the new game or load the old game. Please select the option to load the old game if you want to continue with the level you had.

Thank you for playing!

Beanie
03-25-2016, 07:34 PM
Greetings!

If your account is linked to GameCenter please try reinstalling the game. Once you have reinstalled the game it will ask you if you want to keep the new game or load the old game. Please select the option to load the old game if you want to continue with the level you had.

Thank you for playing!
I'm not connected to game centre. What other option do I have as have invested hours of time building my park i:cool:

ChipmunkAtariCS
04-28-2017, 02:49 PM
Greetings! Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.