PDA

View Full Version : Original park is missing

Ruthsbabe
02-11-2016, 11:57 PM
Hello,

This afternoon I was collecting coins from my main park and then proceeded to my second park to do the same. When I reentered the world map to go back to my main park it no longer was showing. All it has is two versions of my second park, sand terrain, coaster, rides and business are both the same. It even states to same name for both, AdventureLand. My original park was called Wild Adventure (and boy was it!) I am on level 29 and am obviously upset by this, given the amount of time, tickets and coinage I have spent upgrading my original park. Please advise on how to fix this glitch. I have neither tried to link a park nor re-download the game.

Thank you.

•Which device is affected (model/type)- iPhone 5
•Operating system of the device- IOS version 9.2.1
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)- EE656U
•Version of the game that you are running- Mobile 4

CiviCity
02-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Im in the same situation as you... It sucks

!#sarahks#!
02-26-2016, 03:25 AM
I just lost my park as well. I can't get into the friends section to get my tycoon code either. And I tried to submit a help request on their website but it wouldn't submit! Just kept reloading the same page over and over.

!#sarahks#!
02-26-2016, 03:33 AM
Finally was able to get my tycoon code WLWSCG

CiviCity
02-26-2016, 10:28 AM
The help section wouldnt load for me neither.
i posted my infos in a different thread and was contacted by an admin two days ago. I still havent received a reply nor was my account was fixed.

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-01-2016, 02:02 AM
Hello,

We have sent a PM in order to further assist you.

Thank you for playing!

Twschank
03-02-2016, 03:53 AM
please help me as well, same issue, second park became main park, how do I get a PM?

ChipmunkAtariCS
03-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Hello,

We have sent a PM in order to further assist you.

Thank you for playing!