PDA

View Full Version : Scenario Glitch on Windows 10

Muscleman19
02-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone,

I just upgraded my computer to Windows 10. I can open RCT3 just fine. But when I go to open my saved scenarios, the ground is brown and there's no objects of any kind (fences, gates, or otherwise). I can open a new scenario and have all the objects there. And scenarios that I downloaded are loading just fine. I do get "No objects in file" message upon opening RCT3. Under the saved scenarios folder, I do see there's a .dat.bak and a .dat file for every one of my saved scenarios. I did try renaming the .dat.bak file on one by dropping the .bak portion. But nothing has worked so far. I have noticed that on the downloaded scenarios I do see "Loading Resources" but do not see that for my saved scenarios. Are all my saved scenarios corrupted or is there a way I can recover them? Any ideas would be most welcomed! Thanks!

Update: Issue resolved. Thanks!

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Hello,

Thank you for updating us on your issue. In case you encounter another issue,please send us a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!