PDA

View Full Version : Pipe Coaster not available

Barnaby Tucker
02-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Pipe coasters were an option for a while, but they have disappeared from RCTM4.

Pipe formerly appeared as next coaster build tab after Hanging coasters. Both were simply design and build from scratch, no pre-designs. Hanging remains, pipe gone.

Both had odd, program/file/location/label tab ID text. Pipe tab is empty, or unable to load.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-09-2016, 02:28 AM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide us with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running

Thank you for playing!

Barnaby Tucker
02-19-2016, 08:15 PM
Don't know if this ticket is still open.....

Pipe coaster tab on build menu now shows BOBSLED. Can start a bobsled build. Can add straight sections of track - level or incline.

When adding curved sections of track during build, track supports appear, but not the track/pipe section itself. Perhaps they materialize after confirming and paying for build, but I don't want to risk completing build and paying for a coaster I cannot see.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-23-2016, 02:59 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

The coaster will materialize once it has been purchased, please try building the coaster in your park and let us know in case you encounter an issue.

Thank you for playing!

Barnaby Tucker
02-23-2016, 03:13 AM
Prompted for App update today. Update fixed visibility of Bobsled during build.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-25-2016, 05:06 AM
Hello,

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved. In case you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you for playing!