PDA

View Full Version : Sound inconsistent

Barnaby Tucker
02-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Playing for approximately 2 months. Sound was fine most of that time. Most attractions and businesses have at least some sound when highlighted, but a few don't. Odd that Stadium, Shuttle Experience, several rides, play no sound.

In past 48 hours, roller coaster sounds appear with background music - first time in entire 60+ day gameplay. Makes me think sound has been incomplete since game first loaded.

And, recently, some business sounds have disappeared. E.g. Italian Restaurant.

Overall inconsistency with sound files makes me wonder -- it is due to connection to game server, file loading, updates? What else is inconsistent that I cannot see?

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Greetings!

If your account is linked to GameCenter or Google + please try reinstalling the game and let us know if the issue is persistent. When you open the game it will ask you if you want to keep the current park (which is a new one) or Reload Park (which is the park you have been playing). Please select "Yes, replace" so that you can continue with the park you had.

Thank you for playing!

Barnaby Tucker
02-13-2016, 01:40 AM
Reinstall did not affect the issue/did NOT correct the problem

bMac59
04-28-2016, 11:29 PM
Noticed that sound of a rollercoaster elevator audio of train climbing to top was continually close by in speaker even though my view was across the park at another ride.
Build 36083.20042016

ChipmunkAtariCS
05-13-2016, 10:06 AM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running

Thank you for playing!

pdxcoasters
07-21-2016, 08:56 PM
In past 48 hours, roller coaster sounds appear with background music - first time in entire 60+ day gameplay. Makes me think sound has been incomplete since game first loaded.

I'm having the problem lately as well with the background music playing, but the only sound on the coaster ride cam is Brakes, Boosters, and Chains. All normal track sound, like rolling and wind are not present. Makes for a very boring ride. It worked fine a couple of week or more ago. I also uninstalled the game and deleted the entire Nvizzio Creations folder from AppData, reinstalled and it's still missing. I install the game via Steam.

I'll start a ticket with support as well.

DanPlayer01
07-21-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm having the problem lately as well with the background music playing, but the only sound on the coaster ride cam is Brakes, Boosters, and Chains. All normal track sound, like rolling and wind are not present. Makes for a very boring ride. It worked fine a couple of week or more ago. I also uninstalled the game and deleted the entire Nvizzio Creations folder from AppData, reinstalled and it's still missing. I install the game via Steam.

I'll start a ticket with support as well.

I am having the same issue as well.

ChipmunkAtariCS
07-26-2016, 02:46 AM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Roller Coaster Tycoon 4”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you!