PDA

View Full Version : Game Won't Load

rosebud982
01-25-2016, 10:10 AM
I went to play RC Tycoon mobile today and it won't load, the progress bar at the start screen goes 3/4 and stops and then says there was an error ... report. Which I have done.

I have tried restarting my tablet and tried to connect and play offline, it all falls over at the same point.

Please help.

rosebud982
01-25-2016, 10:46 AM
UPDATE: I have uninstalled the app, restarted the tablet and reinstalled the app. It then opens, and gives me the option to replace the park with my one on the server (level 63) when I select yes, the game loads to 3/4 and then crashes again.

Please help.

Jack4343
01-29-2016, 08:47 AM
UPDATE: I have uninstalled the app, restarted the tablet and reinstalled the app. It then opens, and gives me the option to replace the park with my one on the server (level 63) when I select yes, the game loads to 3/4 and then crashes again.

Please help.

Having the exact same issue. Can start a new park after uninstall but game freezes when I try to load my Level 104 park. Phone is LG G3.

rosebud982
01-29-2016, 03:13 PM
Having the exact same issue. Can start a new park after uninstall but game freezes when I try to load my Level 104 park. Phone is LG G3.

hi Jack

I have been dealin with support for over a week on this issue they migratedit still didn
t work.

long story short, it appearsthere was an issue in thecurrent version causing the problem so there is an issue.I would usggest you completely unisntall the game (do you know your park code) and then turn the device on and reinstall he app.

then when you open it it will say you have anoher park do you want to replace with current, on old app mine would crash at this point. I clicked yes and it reloaded my park.

i didnt lose any tickets just the downtime.

If you still have issues email them through the email address [email protected] i got this from their facebook page. they are very helpful. i could log on to my park from other device so got my park code which is 39rkle if you want to add me, but they can get it from your google play.

they are very helpful. i also sent them screen gra s.

good luck xxx

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have sent a PM in order to further assist you.

Thank you for playing!