PDA

View Full Version : Roller coaster color

Stinkypew
01-19-2016, 11:08 PM
I've bought two different colors for two of coasters but I can't get them to change to the color I want, how do I fix the problem?

Seyella
01-22-2016, 09:30 AM
I am having the same issue. The cars are different colors but the tracks will not change and it's a bit expensive to make this change to not have it work.

niltonignacio
01-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Same here!

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have sent a PM in order to further assist you.

Thank you for playing!

Barnaby Tucker
02-05-2016, 07:13 PM
I've had the same problem. Created a coaster, changed color and it worked. Then, at later date, coaster track reverted to default color, while custom car color remained.

Cannot get custom track color to reappear

Color palettes overlap in the customize window.... overlap prohibits selection of all colors for both cars and track, as user cannot determine which palette is actually being checked.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for playing!

Treaduk
02-10-2016, 09:49 AM
Greetings,

Thank you for playing!

I'm having this issue too - is there a fix?

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-11-2016, 03:54 AM
Greetings!

If your account is linked to GameCenter or Google + please try reinstalling the game and let us know if the issue is persistent. When you open the game it will ask you if you want to keep the current park (which is a new one) or Reload Park (which is the park you have been playing). Please select "Yes, replace" so that you can continue with the park you had.

Thank you for playing!

Barnaby Tucker
02-13-2016, 01:33 PM
Reinstall was ineffective. Issue persists

Barnaby Tucker
02-23-2016, 03:19 AM
Prompted for app update today. Update partially successful in addressing coaster track and car color issues. Purchased track colors and car colors will now appear.

Unfortunately, customize tab "layout" issues remain... 8-color track option palette overlaps 8-color car option palette. 6 color "buttons" overlap. Result: can't select leftmost 6 track options without also selecting rightmost 6 car color options.

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-25-2016, 05:07 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your report. Our technicians are aware of the issue and are currently working towards a resolution.

Thank you for playing!