PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else - Add a Train and everyone walks all over the grass and leave pathways

sweetcell
01-17-2016, 11:59 AM
Hi, I was wondering if it was just me but after I added a train I noticed that people stopped walking on just the pathways and walk all over the grass now. I also have instances where the train runs backwards .

Anyone else experiencing this after adding a train?

Jsherlock21
01-24-2016, 09:05 PM
Same here. Doesn't seem trains are tied to paths. Also train goes backwards depending on how you add stations.

Barnaby Tucker
02-05-2016, 07:37 PM
Same experience with trains running backwards, but not with visitors leaving the paths.

When first installed, I found that track wasn't perceived in the program as complete, so always reached one particular station and then changed directions. Had to remove track and station multiple time, re-building in exact same footprint, to get that station to work. Now, its just intermittent forward and backward train direction; doesn't seem indicative of any track problem.

The only people I have walking over train tracks are some janitors. Odd how two janitors will approach tracks, one will walk across, the other will walk significant distance to get to path bridge over tracks.