PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Island Glitch

roccello
01-09-2016, 01:13 AM
So I just recently downloaded rct3 platinum again after many years of not playing andi binged my way through the scenarios. On paradise island though, I decided to play it out after tycoon status to build the park up and suck. Well, at year 42 in the game it had told me I got fined for an unclean park, and having about 30-35 janitors I thought this was weird and unlikely. However, I just decided to hire more. Well, after placing them all in the same area I noticed they disappeared and weren't cleaning the paths, so I clicked on one and found he's under water at the sea floor sweeping with about every other janitor I had as well, plus a peep. They weren't drowning, I'm frankly not sure how to fix it cause once I bring one out, he ends up in the same spot sweeping away at the sea floor. Pretty weird in my book. Anyone else have this problem?

roccello
01-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Such*** not suck

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-11-2016, 03:05 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

Thank you for playing!