PDA

View Full Version : Scenarios

roccello
12-31-2015, 04:00 AM
Has anyone completed any of the scenarios? Theyre pretty confusing to figure out.

ColinSoup
01-08-2016, 09:05 PM
I've failed the first scenario about 3 times now, each time trying a different method to pass, but so far no luck.

I have tried adding mostly "attractions" to my park to boost rating, as well as adding mostly "coasters". I have even tried spamming nothing but food stalls, nothing seems to get me past 2.0/3.0 rating. I would love to hear from someone who has completed even the first scenario, to see if there is some magic trick to boosting your rating.

You can't even run a promotion, cmon!

septemberstephen
01-14-2016, 04:05 PM
I can't seem to figure it out either..but I sort of forget about it too..lol

roccello
01-14-2016, 04:45 PM
I've given up on it now. I just go on the game to gather all the gold I can from my shops and then I gamble it away.

Cordosa
01-15-2016, 04:24 AM
Figured it out! You have to edit the existing wooden rollercoaster until it has a 3.0 excitement rating. It cost me 26900 coins, so I build a few food stands and collected until I had enough to build it. No need to buy more land or special add-ons. You can even create your own helixes. Perfect and save the design. The current cost is displayed next to the edit menu and the current rating is also showed.
See screenshot below.

Do not build any other attractions. Fx the ferris wheel with a 1 rating will make the average lower than 3. The rating bar on the top of the screen will be full, but if other attractions are added, the average rating will drop.

Use further collected coins to upgrade the coaster with camera, queline, decorations etc. And just wait for the timer to finish. Number of visitors and their happiness is irrelevant. Enjoy!

Screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/63w62y2qcd5pgpl/Billede%2015-01-2016%2008.54.54.png?dl=0

ColinSoup
01-26-2016, 07:16 PM
Thanks Cordosa, I will try that method!