PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite Scenario?

OTR24
11-30-2015, 07:18 PM
What was your favorite scenario from the original RCT?

coaster6
11-30-2015, 08:27 PM
Mine had to be Arid Heights. All that building with no limitation, RollerCoaster Tycoon overload! I would play that scenario for hours. I'd create themed lands and intricate rides woven through the scenery. I should go back and try to find my parks on my old computer.

Zoodos
12-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Any of the first 4 Senarios I think Leafy Lake as it encourages you to be a bit more creative with ride design and making the landscape work for you. I also really love aqua park as I love water rides at theme parks

Brainzeuh
12-08-2015, 05:55 AM
Also Leafy Lake! The first thing I always did was placing boats on the lake :rolleyes:

JoëlNL
12-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Ah, Leafy Lake beautiful! The lake is really well designed with nice paths around it. Certainly one of my favorites. :o

OTR24
01-29-2016, 09:00 AM
Karts and Coasters. I love the scenery with all the trees and wooden coasters flying through the forest. Also a good place to build a large Railroad around the perimeter park. Because of all the scenery it makes the Railroad have a high Excitement rating.

Silvarret
01-31-2016, 08:38 AM
^oh my, Karts and Coasters was one of my favorites to look at, but one of my least favorites to actually play. Grotesque in scale, no clear progression, it takes a lot of work to remove paths to prevent guests from getting lost, and the existing rides are so hard to work around that I'd rather remove them (as much as I love Big Woodchip and Bigger Woodchip).

My absolute favorite is actually Mothball Mountain - nice terrain to work with, good challenge with its weather and small plot, and always fun terrain to make some cute parks with.