PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

JoŽlNL
11-17-2015, 07:20 PM
Hi everyone, I'm JoŽl, also new to this forum. I'm Dutch and a huge fan of themepark games.

Thank you all for participating! Looking forward to interact with you.

I have great memories of Rollercoaster Tycoon. RCT 1 was the first game I ever bought with my savings as a kid. That was in the time that video games were still sold in large cardboard boxes (approx. 30 cm height) with a simple plastic CD-box in it and large paper manuals. I still have that box (and the cardboard box of the add-on Loopy Landscapes). I played RCT a huge amount of hours... Ah, it was a good time :)

Of course I am also looking forward to Rollercoaster Tycoon World! I have been waiting a lot of years for this succesor (as many of us probably have). So far the game is looking great!

I have bought the Deluxe-edition of RCTW, as I am also a huge fan of animation, and I am always curious how designers and developers create games such as RCT. The Deluxe-edition will include a digital artbook, and I am really looking forward to that as well. (I'm a Pixar fan too :D)

As a side note, I also play Parkitect, which is a great project, with a nice community. Finally, I also bought a certain edition of the 'other' themepark simulation game that is being developed. I don't know how you all stand on that point, but I think that 'other' game is looking really promising.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy your day! :D

JMR
11-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Thanks for introducing yourself! :)

Welcome to the forums!

coaster6
11-19-2015, 05:51 PM
Hey Joel,
Welcome! I think you'll find your stay here very enjoyable and hope to see you engaging in conversations!

JoŽlNL
11-19-2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks for introducing yourself! :)

Welcome to the forums!

Hey Joel,
Welcome! I think you'll find your stay here very enjoyable and hope to see you engaging in conversations!

Thank you JMR and coaster6! I'm looking forward to the enjoyable conversations! :D