PDA

View Full Version : RCT4M - Update - Version 1.7.0 Now Live - Multi-Parks Added!

Mattlab
11-10-2015, 05:21 PM
Our latest update brings an exciting new feature - Multiparks! Now you can own and operate THREE separate parks at once! More parks means more peeps, more businesses, and of course - more coasters. Earn money in one park and invest in a brand new one, and fill both with insane coasters and rides. Visit your own and your friend’s parks from a beautiful integrated map. Stability, audio, and graphical improvements are also included in this update.

What’s New in Version 1.7.0
- Multiparks
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements

Kombiice
11-10-2015, 05:26 PM
still wanna play Rct 1+2 on mobile !! This would be soo awesome

ddrplaya4638
11-10-2015, 06:54 PM
You and me both.

OTR24
11-10-2015, 10:25 PM
still wanna play Rct 1+2 on mobile !! This would be soo awesome

A mobile version of the original would be nice. Oh well. Hopefully this upgrade will help some.

Oversight99
11-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Just a thought Atari. If you want people to look at the upcoming RCTW with a positive light, you probably shouldn't be admitting that you have anything at all to do with this mobile app.

robinhsluis
11-11-2015, 09:53 PM
Is this lame game still being p(L)ayed?

DBeck
11-12-2015, 09:12 PM
How do I get my old tycoon back now it leads me to a world map and now I can't get back to my original park that I worked so hard to make lol how do I get back to it?!

Hijotee
11-14-2015, 02:27 AM
How do I get my old tycoon back now it leads me to a world map and now I can't get back to my original park that I worked so hard to make lol how do I get back to it?!

Wow, I thought that I was the only one, I also have the same problem after updating the app. This is so weird after creating the second park now I have no access to my old park that I took forever to create and can only make new blank parks. I hope this is just a bug but if not then I guess I would have to start from scracth.

Luckily, I still have all my coins and tickets so rebuilding my old park won't take as long but I hope Atari fixes this bug and save me 1 week of rebuilding and waiting for everything to save again.

Mattlab
11-14-2015, 06:11 PM
Wow, I thought that I was the only one, I also have the same problem after updating the app. This is so weird after creating the second park now I have no access to my old park that I took forever to create and can only make new blank parks. I hope this is just a bug but if not then I guess I would have to start from scracth.

Luckily, I still have all my coins and tickets so rebuilding my old park won't take as long but I hope Atari fixes this bug and save me 1 week of rebuilding and waiting for everything to save again.

Your original park is safe and we just need to restore your access to it.
Please contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure that you have everything back to how it was.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Raihana
04-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Lost my park
system - android
device - samsung galaxy note 5
Tycoon code - BTTGTN
Version of game - 1.8.6
Name of park - adventure fun land
Level park - im not sure but i guess its 34-36
Google id - raihana salim [email protected]
Facebook name - yanabaybe san
Park disappered - 5/4/16 sg time 10plus pm

Issue - i was formating my phone which i lost all my apps. I reinstall back RCT4M apps and i login to goggle + which i thought i can get it back my old park. They ask if i want to keep local or stay park and i accidently click keep local and i have to restart all over again.. please help and fix the problem that im facing
. I really dont wanna lose my old park which i spend 24/7 playing. I appreciate so much if u can help to retrieve my old park.. and i have 3 park now. Adventure fun land, hafeezyana and fun and play i guess.. thank uuu so much..