PDA

View Full Version : Hello

thexevv
11-04-2015, 03:25 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, but not the game franchise. I have been playing RCT games since the first of the series came out. To this day I still have all my RCT games. I'm currently playing my RCT3. I haven't tested the older games on windows 10, so unsure if they will even work. I can't wait to play RCTW. I've been following the game on Steam. Even my kids beg to play my RCT3 game. My youngest always wants to "ride" my coasters. I hope to recreate some of my favorite roller coasters like I have in RCT3.

JMR
11-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Riding coasters definitely was very special in RCT3, even with the limited graphics. I remember showing a friend's toddler around my park and he had so much fun riding everything. Awesome to hear that your kids enjoy watching you play RCT3!

It seems like RCTW will have even more emersion than RCT3! Especially with the improved graphics. :)

Welcome!

JoëlNL
11-17-2015, 06:55 PM
Hi thexevv, just a quick reply that (at least with me) RCT 1 and 2 do indeed work on Windows 10. However, RCT 1 does not work full screen (RCT 2 does), and you may have to change some Windows compatibility options on the shortcuts of the game.

Have fun!