PDA

View Full Version : Been Waiting a LONG Time!

poetryman69
12-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Hey all, like any other fan of this tremendous game, I've been waiting a LONG time for it, and am thrilled it coming..But from what I read through FB(facebook), it appeared that they were only in planning stages...So is there still an "early 2015 release date or what?

LooseKid187
12-12-2014, 11:08 PM
Its Been Along time! I do hope this game lives up to wha everyone hopes it does!

I hope it does come oin early 2015 but i dont want it full of bugs like recent game releases. just hope they Listen to the community :)

Rabid_Mupp3t
12-12-2014, 11:42 PM
But from what I read through FB(facebook), it appeared that they were only in planning stages...So is there still an "early 2015 release date or what?

If they do it in stages it will be very similar to how Theme Park Studio is doing theirs. I understand why but as a consumer and a fan of the series it would be frustrating to have to wait even longer when they have already teased "early 2015".

Jakersrampage
12-13-2014, 12:51 AM
A long time indeed. The hype is flowing.

iChase
12-13-2014, 01:45 AM
It's been a long time coming. This considered, I certainly hope they don't rush development to meet a deadline. We've waited this long, we'll wait longer if it means a great game. 2014 was a bummer for big name games, as far as functionality goes. I have high hopes for RCTW. I hope they don't SimCity 5 it...

cap396
12-13-2014, 08:20 AM
Yes, please release a bug free game that uses the system resources efficiently.

dwwilkin
12-13-2014, 11:38 AM
I think the difference here over Theme Park Studios is resources. I believe Pipeworks first, And hopefully Area 52 now, are devoting full time staff with 40+ hour work weeks to the project. TPS has seemed to be done by those who have other day jobs. That should accelerate the items released to us in the first iteration of RCTW greatly. Just looking at the screen captures from September suggest that they are greatly on their way.

And well ahead of TPS who have been at their task for a long time.

poetryman69
12-13-2014, 12:05 PM
I think the difference here over Theme Park Studios is resources. I believe Pipeworks first, And hopefully Area 52 now, are devoting full time staff with 40+ hour work weeks to the project. TPS has seemed to be done by those who have other day jobs. That should accelerate the items released to us in the first iteration of RCTW greatly. Just looking at the screen captures from September suggest that they are greatly on their way.

And well ahead of TPS who have been at their task for a long time.

Yes, but they can't tease an "early 2015" release and then make the latest news sound as if they jumped the gun by an entire year....and besides, it seems nobody really knows when its going to arrive so the waiting is the hard part...lol

coaster6
03-06-2015, 09:11 PM
The first post? Whew we used to have optimism.