PDA

View Full Version : I simply can't wait...

Rapster
10-27-2015, 05:41 PM
...to play the latest iteration of RCT!

Hello to you all from the UK! :D

drkvpr25
11-06-2015, 04:01 PM
...to play the latest iteration of RCT!

Hello to you all from the UK! :D

Agreed!

These negative reviews are really taming and "weeding" out the players.
The die hards stay ;)

SparkyUK
11-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Agreed!

The die hards stay ;)

They're getting tiring, I feel. Hardly supporting the franchise they wanted to succeed. Just seems that a lot of people have spat their dummies out/toys out the pram and cancelled their pre-orders. Supportive much.

Thankfully there are a lot of constructive feedback coming in, good and bad, so hopefully Atari/Nvizzio can take from that to improve the game. Beta 2 will be interesting to play - see if anything has changed and what might be new.

Rapster
11-10-2015, 03:23 PM
Yeah, the negatives are just plain disappointing. To be honest, I've stopped frequenting the forum due to all the negative chatter. You find one positive post and it is then shouted down by 30 negatives.

drkvpr25 - yeah, I just hope there are enough purchasers remaining to make it a viable proposition to support post-release.

Sparks - Hi! Yup, can't wait to see beta 2!

usfgeek1
11-11-2015, 10:40 AM
They're getting tiring, I feel. Hardly supporting the franchise they wanted to succeed. Just seems that a lot of people have spat their dummies out/toys out the pram and cancelled their pre-orders. Supportive much.

Thankfully there are a lot of constructive feedback coming in, good and bad, so hopefully Atari/Nvizzio can take from that to improve the game. Beta 2 will be interesting to play - see if anything has changed and what might be new.

I paid good money to pre-order the game, therefore I'm supporting it am I not? I was not happy with the BETA, does that mean I should still support it? I'm not going to blindly support something I don't believe in. I want them to hear the feedback and to act upon the comments and suggestions made by numerous users on this forum so hopefully it can evolve into something that I CAN support and want to support.

We'll see how the second BETA goes, but I'm not holding out much hope personally.

Yeah, the negatives are just plain disappointing. To be honest, I've stopped frequenting the forum due to all the negative chatter. You find one positive post and it is then shouted down by 30 negatives.

Surely that tells you something though? The majority of users on here have had a bad experience with the BETA, myself included.

Sawyer
11-12-2015, 09:28 AM
Agreed!

The die hards stay ;)

The die hards stay? C'mon man, you can't say that. I've been playing since the first one (and still play them all more than any other game), brought the nice deluxe edition and everything, but the beta was terrible. It did not feel like RollerCoaster Tycoon at all and was not enjoyable to play in my view.

You can't judge this on people being loyal... that's like saying you'll play 5 hours a day with a rock because it is called RCT.

usfgeek1 has hit the nail on the head saying how people have paid for this and have every right to complain and they do, 'The die hards stay' is basically saying to Atari, "Here, we don't care what it is, we'll play anything", and that is why we are now sitting on something I don't think is fair to call RollerCoaster Tycoon.

Edit: I don't think it's fair to call it RollerCoaster Tycoon... YET, let's see what BETA 2 has in store!