PDA

View Full Version : Come on, release something

RCTLOVER
12-27-2014, 05:11 PM
It has been so long since we have seen what some of the game has looked like with peeps, rides, and coasters, other than the building.

BTW,I heard it was ride. It better not be a rabbit hole like THE SIMS 3.

The one thing I want is a trailer.

blueangel8xxx
12-28-2014, 01:31 AM
Mhm, it'd be good if they could release some new information regarding the game. A proper trailer as you've mentioned would be good and possibly even a short gameplay video.

pas sebas 12#
12-28-2014, 05:48 AM
Come on atari and area52.......

Taizen
12-28-2014, 08:20 AM
Even if it's not completely polished, just a snippet of actual in-game mechanics would be great. I don't think fans are asking for much regarding the trailer. -_-

DragonHuntah
12-28-2014, 10:04 AM
If you have seen twitter then you would have noticed that they will realese some more info soon!

greenstranger
12-28-2014, 11:34 AM
If you have seen twitter then you would have noticed that they will realese some more info soon!

I didn't know they had twitter.

RCTLOVER
12-28-2014, 01:37 PM
That is what they always say. "Soon" is a word they misuse.

Liam.
12-28-2014, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the hype wagon.

Danny
12-28-2014, 04:21 PM
I was wondering how lo it'd take until people's patience began to crack.

We just had a new screenshot and an insightful introduction from the new studio. Pumping out visual updates on a regular basis risks burning out the hype for any video game, nevermind one on this level of anticipation.

MR.sugar
12-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Even if it's not completely polished, just a snippet of actual in-game mechanics would be great. I don't think fans are asking for much regarding the trailer. -_-

Exact opposite. This community complains about everything and have unrealistic expectations.

RCTLOVER
12-28-2014, 06:22 PM
But waiting months to update also doesn't help...

Thompso
12-28-2014, 10:27 PM

We just had a new screenshot and an insightful introduction from the new studio. Pumping out visual updates on a regular basis risks burning out the hype for any video game, nevermind one on this level of anticipation.

To be honest I still don't feel like I have seen much of RCTWORLD screenshots to have an opinion of the game.

True we got screenshots, but none incuded an actual rollercoaster. From the short glimpse of the peeps they look more human.

I need to see a little bit more to wet my appetite for this game.

ncutt010
12-29-2014, 01:54 AM
With the lack of atari providing us with new updates I admit I have been losing interest in these forums...

You can only discuss so many features and ideas...and to not even know if they will implement them, makes things even worst

MR.sugar
12-29-2014, 04:00 AM
But waiting months to update also doesn't help...

They have released small one recently and promised they will release even more very soon. I would like to remind you it's holiday time. so it's very likely that soon means "early january 2015"...

bctrainers
12-29-2014, 05:02 AM
More updates will begin to flow after the new year, for the time being - enjoy the holidays. :)

Taizen
12-29-2014, 10:35 AM

The screenshot literally shows a building in the middle of an empty park map. A random building that we have no idea what it does.

There were hardly any visual updates to begin with, let alone on a regular basis. How can excitement burn out if there hasn't even been a real trailer produced at all? I agree they should let the hype build, but this is getting quite old. There is difference between anticipation and biting off more than you can chew with an unrealistic deadline like "early 2015"

dwwilkin
12-29-2014, 05:04 PM
Have you seen PvtLuek's analysis of the previous screenshots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbSmK8SiaMg

They are worth discussing and a lot of food for thought

vilmer
12-29-2014, 06:18 PM
Didn't we get an screenshot of the railroad resturant earlier this month?

RCTLOVER
12-29-2014, 07:14 PM
Have you seen PvtLuek's analysis of the previous screenshots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbSmK8SiaMg

They are worth discussing and a lot of food for thought

That was months ago when those pics were fresh...now...they are old there there is nothing new to talk about.

the133448
12-30-2014, 02:34 AM
The screenshot literally shows a building in the middle of an empty park map. A random building that we have no idea what it does.

You really should have a look at what those pictures are called: concept-art-for-railroad & robins railroad.

From the information that we have gotten it appears that this is just going to be a flat ride: in a black box. So were not even getting all our moving flat rides, meh.

Another thing I would like to point out is this screenshot of the building looks almost as if it would be really easy to recreate in rct3, just coding shadows and increasing the poly count. The grass textrues and the background is almost identical.

RCTLOVER
12-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Again, SOON is a word misused by Atari. I didn't know soon was 4 months...yeesh.

RCTLOVER
12-31-2014, 03:02 PM
More updates will begin to flow after the new year, for the time being - enjoy the holidays. :)

You too! :)

LooseKid187
01-01-2015, 03:46 AM
Again, SOON is a word misused by Atari. I didn't know soon was 4 months...yeesh.

soon for many game companies means AGES

take Rockstar and there use of the word "soon" for GTAV.. holy ****...

RCTLOVER
01-01-2015, 04:01 AM
soon for many game companies means AGES

take Rockstar and there use of the word "soon" for GTAV.. holy ****...

Well then why promise some if it actually wont be soon (which is about 1-2 weeks not 4-5 months) Just be honest and say "Well, we aren't planning to release anything for atleast 3-6 months."