PDA

View Full Version : An Old Bug I'm Wondering About...

tcc13
10-15-2015, 12:29 PM
I have somehow maintained my original RCT3 disc and love playing it, but there's a bug of sorts that does not allow you to truly utilize the Sandbox 100%. Despite the given surface area, you really can't fill all of it because the memory load crashes the game.

I'm a bit of an oddball that I like making massive parks and fitting literally everything in it, so this quickly became a big disappointment. I'm wondering if in the downloadable version, this may not be as much of an issue given the different format/lack of disc? And then maybe I can finally complete my mega park :cool:

Thoughts?

ChipmunkAtariCS
02-11-2016, 03:16 PM
Hello,

Please send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/ so that we can better assist you. Access the site and click on “Submit a help request”, select “Technical Support”, fill in your information and click on submit.

To better assist you with your issue, we would like to request a copy of your DXDiag to review. Please follow the steps below and paste the contents of the file into the ticket you submit.

To create a DXDiag report, follow these steps:

1. Click "Start" menu, then click "Run"
2. In the "Open" box, type: DXDiag (hit enter)
3. If this is your first time running DXDiag, click "Yes" to launch the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
4. Click "Save All Information" to create a DXDiag report.
5. Choose a name and location for the dump file (for ease of finding it we recommend the desktop) and click "Save".

Thank you for playing!