PDA

View Full Version : RCTW - Blog #20 - FAQ Added to Website

Mattlab
10-09-2015, 04:27 PM
To view the original blog please click here (http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rctw-blog-20-faq-added-to-website/)

Dear Tycoons,

I would like to start this week’s blog by saying thank you! The response to the pre-order campaign has been overwhelming and we are so pleased to see how excited everyone is for the upcoming betas and launch of RollerCoaster Tycoon World!

As the team is extremely busy prepping for the beta later this month, I wanted to direct you to our brand-new FAQ page, focusing on a few questions that have popped up in the last few weeks. However, before I do, I also would like to announce that the first beta is currently targeted for the last weekend of this month (we will be confirming the exact time shortly), and before that we will also host a Twitch stream showing off the beta! During the stream, we will play the beta build and give you an opportunity to ask us questions about RCTW before it gets into your hands. Stay tuned for details on both events.

And with that, please visit our new FAQ pag (http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rctw-faq/)e to find a list of some frequently asked questions with more answers coming in the next weeks and months: http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rctw-faq/

Check back very soon for an announcement on the details of the Beta timelines as well as our Twitch Stream and a special Beta contest! Additionally, keep posting on our forums (https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/) – we read as much as we can and it DIRECTLY influences the decisions being made for this game, both at launch and in the time after. Each week we get closer and closer to launch!

Cheers,
Mattlab

JMR
10-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Fantastic idea.

Very pleased to hear that: "Our goal for the beta is for players to get a solid first view of the game, and to give us as much feedback as possible. At the same time, we need time to focus the efforts of you, the community, and our developers. While we may increase the number of weekends from 2 depending on need, at the moment we know that with the timing of each beta and launch we can take what we see from each weekend, tweak the game, and release an update with your feedback incorporated."

Shortest blog post yet, but an FAQ like this really needed to be implemented.

Kombiice
10-09-2015, 04:29 PM
oh its there

freez99313
10-09-2015, 04:33 PM
To view the original blog please click here (http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rctw-blog-20-faq-added-to-website/)

Cool... :/ No screenshot? ;_;

Kombiice
10-09-2015, 04:36 PM
the fact about no betas in the boxed edition is sad :(

Paul_Boland
10-09-2015, 04:37 PM
If BETA 1 is on the very end of October, that being Halloween weekend, I won't be able to take part in it as I'll be away. If it's on the last full weekend of October - Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th, I'll be able to take part on Friday as I head off on Saturday. I will be here though for BETA 2.

Ireeb
10-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Hoped to get information about building piece by piece, but at least we got more specific information on the beta.

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 04:41 PM
Hoped to get information about building piece by piece, but at least we got more specific information on the beta.

Ohh yes, buildings piece by piece. Mattlab, you can say now if we will have that in the game or in a free update? :eek:

OTR24
10-09-2015, 04:43 PM
It's about time we got a FAQ. Been asking for this forever

vitor.sousa2000
10-09-2015, 04:47 PM
Huuuum, and that contest?

redyar
10-09-2015, 04:51 PM
The boxed version wont give access to the beta since you cannot activate the game in steam if you do not have the box yet.

Do we have any information about the twitch stream? When does it start and... what channel?

ddrplaya4638
10-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Yayyy. I'll be home that weekend!

In other news though....seriously... piece by piece or no?

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 05:00 PM
Yayyy. I'll be home that weekend!

In other news though....seriously... piece by piece or no?

Me too! I'll be home!

I asked if Matlab could tell us whether we will have that or not but he is simply ignore us, or maybe haven't saw that.

eldomtom2
10-09-2015, 05:02 PM
The fact that piece-by-piece has not be mentioned at all is pretty much direct confirmation that it won't be in.

Mattlab
10-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Given all the news in the upcoming weeks this was just a nice short blog to recap a few key pieces of information and create a central repository for them. There is an upcoming Twitch stream where we will not only play the Beta build but also leave some time for answering fan questions!

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 05:04 PM
The fact that piece-by-piece has not be mentioned at all is pretty much direct confirmation that it won't be in.

And it's difficult to say: No, it will not be available, at least at launch ''?

Maybe if they say that they will lose sales, but fans should know if the game will have this, we are entitled to know what we buy.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Given all the news in the upcoming weeks this was just a nice short blog to recap a few key pieces of information and create a central repository for them. There is an upcoming Twitch stream where we will not only play the Beta build but also leave some time for answering fan questions!

Good, but the question remains the same, we will have buildings piece by piece?

Ireeb
10-09-2015, 05:05 PM
It's just a bit mean that you torture us so long by not telling if this core feature (Building buildings piece by piece) will be in the game :(

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 05:08 PM
It's just a bit mean that you torture us so long by not telling if this core feature (Building buildings piece by piece) will be in the game :(

It's a torture for us, a lack of communication.

alexalexalex
10-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Last weekend in October sound perfect! Was worried it would be next weekend

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Last weekend in October sound perfect! Was worried it would be next weekend

Me too! Next weekend would be terrible for me!

Angelis
10-09-2015, 05:23 PM
A FAQ, well, okay ... cool.

I want to get started making UGC right now! How do I do that?

While sharing saved games and coaster blueprints is done through the game itself, scenery and peep skins are made externally and then imported into the game by you. We have seen some amazing stuff already (see this community made forum thread (https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?3995-User-Generated-Content-Wishlist-amp-Projects)) and want to give you the ability to make as much as possible prior to launch. Thus, soon after the first beta weekend we will be releasing our official standards for in-game objects so you can tweak your models and be ready to import them into RCTW. Stay tuned for more news on this.

What kind of UGC can I make at launch?

As we’ve previously announced, we are focusing heavily on creating the best Steam Workshop and User Generated Content (UGC) experience in the genre. We have focused on integrating Steam Workshop directly into the game UI to not only make it easy for creators to upload content, but just as importantly, make it accessible to all users.
At launch you will be able to make any scenery object (we don’t limit what these are so they can truly be anything), share saved games and parks, and share blueprints of your coasters. Of course, our plans are to expand what you can modify and create with time.This doesnt smell very good for us ...

Could you please add these questions :

- I want to my my buildings piece-by-piece! How can I do that?
- Could i create my own complete and functional rides ?

Thanks !!!

Bakgrund
10-09-2015, 05:27 PM
And nothing about if we can upgrade to deluxe edition later? Wow...

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 05:33 PM
A FAQ, well, okay ... cool.

This doesnt smell very good for us ...

Could you please add these questions :

- I want to my my buildings piece-by-piece! How can I do that?
- Could i create my own complete and functional rides ?

Thanks !!!

From the new blog: ''Of course, our plans are to expand what you can modify and create with time.''

So they will work for custom flat rides.

About buildings piece by piece, I also want to know that, so Mattlab, please, tell us!

vapourmike
10-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Bit disappointed in this blog post, not really learnt anything new, not even a picture! the FAQ is a nice touch but pretty much everything in there is already known about except the few tweaks on the BETA information... whilst I'm still hyped, the hype is slowly fading as it's not been fed with any information.

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 06:19 PM
Bit disappointed in this blog post, not really learnt anything new, not even a picture! the FAQ is a nice touch but pretty much everything in there is already known about except the few tweaks on the BETA information... whilst I'm still hyped, the hype is slowly fading as it's not been fed with any information.

But at least we know now the BETA date of October, and also we know that we will have a good Twitch one week before the BETA of October!

vapourmike
10-09-2015, 06:42 PM
But at least we know now the BETA date of October, and also we know that we will have a good Twitch one week before the BETA of October!
We already knew a beta date of october and november, the twitch is something new and exciting but that doesn't actually give any hype for the time being, even a screenshot would of worked.

pyrobob
10-09-2015, 06:55 PM
The twitch steam is going to decide weather or not i pre-order or wait until sometime after launch... but No Pressure!! :p

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 07:14 PM
We already knew a beta date of october and november, the twitch is something new and exciting but that doesn't actually give any hype for the time being, even a screenshot would of worked.

Well, I have hype for the Twitch, because I know it will be a good Twitch and indeed I loved the Livestream of the PAX. They will answer questions there, who knows if they will answer to the buildings piece by piece? :)

Furthermore, I'm grateful for the information of Beta 1 and Beta 2, which apparently will be 2 BETAS completely different.

RCTW1
10-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Thank you, but I have to say that blog 20 should have had more info.

ddrplaya4638
10-09-2015, 07:31 PM
I agree. We should have had more info. Maybe they are waiting till the stream to show us building...

Joe Android
10-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Thank you, but I have to say that blog 20 should have had more info.

We'll have more information on Twitch. :)

A Twitch provides much more information than a dev blog.

Acid Regulation
10-10-2015, 04:59 AM
looking forward to the Twitch stream. that's when I'll decide if I'll pre order or not.

jerseygrrll
10-10-2015, 05:41 AM
Like the FAQ. I don't mind the brevity. I think it's better to be pleasantly surprised at twitch rather than be disappointed with too much hype and not enough substance.

1wolffan
10-10-2015, 06:14 AM
I'd like to pre-order. I already put the funds in my Steam wallet. But I seriously need to know more information about differences between the Deluxe and standard versions. Once I know these differences I can decide whether the extra content will be worth the extra money, or not. I'd like to know whether to save the ten bucks for when other games on my wishlist go on sale, or to burn the extra ten on RCTW:D

Angelis
10-10-2015, 07:51 AM
The twitch steam is going to decide weather or not i pre-order or wait until sometime after launch... but No Pressure!! :pExactly the same for me :)

Big_Boy
10-10-2015, 10:07 AM
the stream is idd a nice idea looking forward to it :).

freez99313
10-10-2015, 10:16 AM
We'll have more information on Twitch. :)

A Twitch provides much more information than a dev blog.

Only like 2 weeks until beta! Maybe the Twitch Stream will be next week!

BernyMoon
10-10-2015, 11:28 AM
But the important question, will the game have water rides or not? :'(

Paul_Boland
10-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Only like 2 weeks until beta! Maybe the Twitch Stream will be next week!

Could be three weeks to the BETA if it's on Halloween weekend.

Big_Boy
10-10-2015, 05:06 PM
Well, let us hope it isn't that weekend :). I guess a lot of people have ohter plans on Halloween weekend :). so patienly waiting for that stream that is comming soon :D

joeybolufe
10-11-2015, 02:31 PM
just posting to join the bandwagon for people who want to build buildings piece by piece. :p
Without the ability to build piece by piece we cant make cool indoor parks and coasters like this!

farmington
10-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Ya, we demand to know. WILL THERE BE PIECE BY PIECE OR NOT!!!

Paul_Boland
10-11-2015, 03:15 PM
just posting to join the bandwagon for people who want to build buildings piece by piece. :p
Without the ability to build piece by piece we cant make cool indoor parks and coasters like this!

How do you see your park when it's encased in a building???

JMR
10-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Ya, we demand to know. WILL THERE BE PIECE BY PIECE OR NOT!!!

There will not be a piece-by-piece building system like there was in RCT3 at launch. However, there are plans of having a very sophisticated dark-ride enclosure system post-launch.

I wanted to take a second to address some of the questions I am seeing in this thread.

First and foremost, we have full UGC scenery support at launch (as detailed in our new FAQ (http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rctw-faq/)). It means you can create ANY type of item you want and import it as scenery – whether or not there is an in-game tool for it. In a way it is more powerful than in-game piece by piece building as it really allows you to do whatever you like. This is why we designed it that way. Our dev team is focused on creating an in-game experience that supports what you make rather than you having to make tools that support the game. This is a key point. We watch what you make and what you want to make and then create ways for it to work in the game. It’s a constantly evolving process both pre and post launch.

This point further leads us to darkrides and enclosures. We have read your wishlist and for it to be done right we need to create a meaningful darkrides system in game but make sure that it fully integrates with and supports UGC. It’ can’t just be pieces that allow you to build an enclosure (although that is part of it). It must be more and it must be integrated into the simulation. It’s the only way to truly bring this feature to the next-generation level. This is why, as we have indicated before, this is slated for post launch. Not only are darkrides closely tied to UGC but we also need to see what you do first with the launch tools to better design the feature.

So, in short, you can import anything you want into the game from the beginning. You do piece by piece building outside of the game using your own powerful tools (instead of doing it in the game), and you import ANY scenery creation into the game. You could also make a bunch of pieces and import those as scenery too. It’s a more powerful and open way to handle things and it's going to allow you to do more than ever before. Even before we launch a darkrides and enclosures feature!

We will be talking about how this system works and providing specs on it in November, so you can start building right away even before December 10.

farmington
10-11-2015, 03:27 PM
There will not be a piece-by-piece building system like there was in RCT3 at launch. However, there are plans of having a very sophisticated dark-ride enclosure system post-launch.
well that sucks, but at least we will save a lot of time

DonSPa
10-11-2015, 04:15 PM
wow building that must have taken a loooong time

orangefreak
10-11-2015, 06:06 PM
I'm sure it will be a similar system to the piece by piece. I think also they put a snap system in it, because the whole game is gridless now!:)

at least i hope that we can stretch fences, it was always a hard work to put fences piece by piece on the path:)

joeybolufe
10-11-2015, 06:29 PM
wow building that must have taken a loooong time
Don't know how long it took I just found it on google images lmao

How do you see your park when it's encased in a building???
You move the camera/ zoom in duh! lol

Paul_Boland
10-11-2015, 06:57 PM
You move the camera/ zoom in duh! lol

Seams rather pointless... You build a wonderful themepark and then enclose it in a building. The only way to see it is to move the camera zoom in so you can't get a full overview of your park...?!?

joeybolufe
10-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Reams rather pointless... You build a wonderful themepark and then enclose it in a building. The only way to see it is to move the camera zoom in so you can't get a full overview of your park...?!?
It's really cool though, especially with water parks in RCT Soaked. Look up videos on youtube!

BNA210
10-11-2015, 07:46 PM
is the only way to try the beta is to buy the steam preorder??

Ireeb
10-11-2015, 07:49 PM
is the only way to try the beta is to buy the steam preorder??

Yes, that's the only way.

BNA210
10-11-2015, 07:55 PM
why cant you access the beta thru the boxed version??
i dont want to buy the steam version(they should allow access thru amazon or other websites to the beta after you preorder!(they didnt make you do this thru rct3!)(you got to try the demo for free!
This Is Such BULLSH1T!

Im Sorry for my post mattlab
the whole beta thing is kinda
messed up!

Angel
10-11-2015, 07:59 PM

... You do piece by piece building outside of the game using your own powerful tools (instead of doing it in the game), and you import ANY scenery creation into the game...

This seems very weird to me. Building piece by piece outside of the game? Why? What for? Will there be another way of building within the game that is equally powerful as the old way of building piece by piece? Or will there simply not be a proper way to create buildings within the game at all? If there is an equally powerful alternative, then good. If not, then that will most likely be a hugh let-down to many RCT enthusiasts, as this was one of the key features of the earlier versions of the game. To not have a proper way to create buildings within the game would be a deal-breaker to me.

So please, Mattlab, let us know what creating buildings will be like in RCTW.

Ireeb
10-11-2015, 08:03 PM
i dont want to buy the steam version(they should allow access thru amazon or other websites to the beta after you preorder!(they didnt make you do this thru rct3!)(you got to try the demo for free!
This Is Such BULLSH1T!

It is no demo, it is a beta. The boxed version will be delivered at launch, because on the CD there must be the finished version of the game, which will be ready after the last beta phase, that's why it is just not possible that the boxed version gets beta access. A reason why they didn't do the steam-thing with RCT3 could be that it was released 10 years ago and steam wasn't as important as it is today.

Ireeb
10-11-2015, 08:05 PM
This seems very weird to me. Building piece by piece outside of the game? Why? What for? Will there be another way of building within the game that is equally powerful as the old way of building piece by piece? Or will there simply not be a proper way to create buildings within the game at all? If there is an equally powerful alternative, then good. If not, then that will most likely be a hugh let-down to many RCT enthusiasts, as this was one of the key features of the earlier versions of the game. To not have a proper way to create buildings within the game would be a deal-breaker to me.

So please, Mattlab, let us know what creating buildings will be like in RCTW.

Mattlab said that on launch the only possibility is to import finished buildings, but later on, together with the darkrides it is likely that they will give us a tool to create buildings in game.

joeybolufe
10-11-2015, 08:06 PM
This Is Such BULLSH1T!

Im Sorry for my post mattlab
the whole beta thing is kinda
messed up!
You know, if you buy the boxed version you still have to download steam and install the game through there lol

BNA210
10-11-2015, 08:08 PM
Well People should be able to try it if they want
without buying the stupid damn
digital version! i know what a beta is,
last game (not rct) i tried worked diffirent you registered to try the beta, they didnt make you buy it,
they only selected a few, i am putting it on my christmas list is why i dont wanna buy the digital version

BNA210
10-11-2015, 08:10 PM
so you have to install it thru steam??
I never heard that,

RCMacc
10-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Because the box with the Steam activation code won't be delivered until well after the beta when the game is released

joeybolufe
10-11-2015, 09:07 PM
I never heard that,
Yes, Mattlab mentions it in the FAQ.

We chose Steam to power all versions of our game so that we could create one unified RollerCoaster Tycoon experience for all players. If you don’t have it already, it will automatically install when you install the game, and is completely free. Additionally, utilizing Steam allows us to offer things like Cloud Saving, Steam Controller Support, and Steam Workshop, all seamlessly integrated across Windows and Linux (as well as Mac post-launch).

Dlloyd23
10-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Yes, Mattlab mentions it in the FAQ.

So if I purchase the pre-ordered version digitally on my Mac today, i will be able to participate on my Mac when the beta comes out? Or are Mac users just out of luck with participating in the beta coming up?????? Someone please make this clear to me!! B/c I will buy the preordered version this second to get the beta!!!..on my Mac!!! Lol

joeybolufe
10-12-2015, 12:25 AM
So if I purchase the pre-ordered version digitally on my Mac today, i will be able to participate on my Mac when the beta comes out? Or are Mac users just out of luck with participating in the beta coming up?????? Someone please make this clear to me!! B/c I will buy the preordered version this second to get the beta!!!..on my Mac!!! Lol
I'm 99% sure the beta won't be on Mac. I think they're doing all the Mac stuff post launch. However, if you pre-order it on your Mac and happen to have another PC or could borrow someone's PC, you could sign in to steam using the account you pre-ordered with and access the beta.

Dlloyd23
10-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the info bro. Makes me sad!!!!!!! Lol

Ireeb
10-12-2015, 12:47 AM
I never heard that,

No, you won't have to install it through Steam, if you get the Boxed version you'll install it from the CD and connect it with Steam after the installation.

Ireeb
10-12-2015, 12:49 AM
Well People should be able to try it if they want
without buying the stupid damn
digital version! i know what a beta is,
last game (not rct) i tried worked diffirent you registered to try the beta, they didnt make you buy it,
they only selected a few, i am putting it on my christmas list is why i dont wanna buy the digital version

Ever heard of the Steam refund function? You can wait until the launch, buy the game and try it and if you don't like it you can get your money back.

JMR
10-12-2015, 09:00 AM

RCTW will only be available on Mac post-launch. The way games on Steam work is that if you buy a game for one operating system, you'll be able to play it on any of the supported operating systems. So, if you want to participate in the beta, you could pre-order the game, then run windows on your Mac using bootcamp. Then, once Mac support is released, you'll be able to play it directly from your Mac.

joeybolufe
10-12-2015, 12:17 PM
No, you won't have to install it through Steam, if you get the Boxed version you'll install it from the CD and connect it with Steam after the installation.

All future updates are gonna be through steam anyway. And like every other AAA game there is gonna be a "day one" patch. Especially since the second beta is going to be so close to launch. Yes in theory you're installing from the disc. However, the day one patch is gonna be, from experience that I've had with other games, at least half the size of what was originally on the disc.

The main reason I see why people wanna buy a boxed copy is because they think steam is gonna go out of business. 1) that's not happening. 2) If it does happen, more than half of the game will not even be on your disc. You're gonna have whatever buggy version they had to send out when manufacturing the discs.

Jamppa158
10-12-2015, 04:54 PM
This Announcement thread is like

mitchellmcduff
10-12-2015, 06:54 PM
This Announcement thread is like

It's more like:

"You guys keep asking the same questions over and over. Here is a FAQ." -Mattlab
"We will not only keep asking the same questions that have been already been answered, but we will yell about how information is being with-held" -We the people

Wayne
10-13-2015, 09:23 AM
So excited, already made my pre-purchase and ready to play the beta! :)

ddrplaya4638
10-13-2015, 11:31 AM
So excited, already made my pre-purchase and ready to play the beta! :)

I was excited till the announcement of no piece by piece building.

RCTW1
10-13-2015, 12:28 PM

I hope they have anot her plan for this. Such as a Sims style building system.
Not everyone is apt at making custom items for steam Workshop.

ddrplaya4638
10-13-2015, 12:57 PM
I hope they have anot her plan for this. Such as a Sims style building system.
Not everyone is apt at making custom items for steam Workshop.

So true. I have no skills in that whatsoever

joeybolufe
10-13-2015, 02:13 PM
I'm in the same boat, i just hope they at least have a lot of pre made stuff ready. I don't wanna be plopping down the same 2-3 restaurants and 1 generic looking bathroom all over my park.

ncutt010
10-13-2015, 02:49 PM
So true. I have no skills in that whatsoever

So the way I interpret it is like this.
Users can upload peice by peice custom scenery in steam workshop. So people like u and me (less skilled at creating 3d models) can download this collection (or pieces) of scenery.
So essentially its possible to build peice by peice scenery if u download this "collection" from the stream workshop.*

So no, you don't have to have skills in making 3d objects.
And personally I'm just fine with this approach.

ddrplaya4638
10-13-2015, 05:45 PM
So the way I interpret it is like this.
Users can upload peice by peice custom scenery in steam workshop. So people like u and me (less skilled at creating 3d models) can download this collection (or pieces) of scenery.
So essentially its possible to build peice by peice scenery if u download this "collection" from the stream workshop.*

So no, you don't have to have skills in making 3d objects.
And personally I'm just fine with this approach.

They have said we can't stack pieces on top of each other until an update either....

Joe Android
10-13-2015, 05:49 PM
They have said we can't stack pieces on top of each other until an update either....

It summarizes that we will have buildings piece by piece, but we will not able to build these pieces to until a update that will allow this, right?

The Stig
10-13-2015, 06:25 PM
It summarizes that we will have buildings piece by piece, but we will not able to build these pieces to until a update that will allow this, right?

Yes. Just like tunnels. It's going to happen, but it'll be post-launch.

So essentially its possible to build peice by peice scenery if u download this "collection" from the stream workshop.

This. Exactly this.
I predict that the steam workshop will be exactly like this. They will be called Wall Sets. And they will be plentiful.

MrBob101
10-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Yes. Just like tunnels. It's going to happen, but it'll be post-launch.

This. Exactly this.
I predict that the steam workshop will be exactly like this. They will be called Wall Sets. And they will be plentiful.
Correct. Other good news is that Cities Skylines had tons of creations in workshop and I think more people are going to be playing RCTW compared to Cities Skylines, so finding CS will be no problem! :)

Kombiice
10-14-2015, 01:20 AM
Can be just few days until the beta stream. Blogpos, too. Excited about the contrst !!

Wayne
10-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Can be just few days until the beta stream. Blogpos, too. Excited about the contrst !!

Do we know when this is? I would love to tune in for sure. Not sure if I have missed a date yet or not?

Joe Android
10-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Do we know when this is? I would love to tune in for sure. Not sure if I have missed a date yet or not?

It will be 1 week before the BETA of the last week in October, so the Livestream will take place the next week.

BNA210
10-15-2015, 11:28 PM
so i can really get a refund if i preorder just to try it?
i am gonna put the gold edition on my christmas list anyways

Big_Boy
10-16-2015, 01:29 AM
well that says steam you can so ... i geus yes.

But i want stream today :D or this weekend :)

0BobTheJanitor
10-16-2015, 01:38 PM
It looks like this has become a trend. Haven't though much about game betas, until Battlefront just had it's, and now I am realizing that these "betas" are just demos.

Angelis
10-16-2015, 02:30 PM
It looks like this has become a trend. Haven't though much about game betas, until Battlefront just had it's, and now I am realizing that these "betas" are just demos.The time when demos was free, and offered in magazines : Gone !!!!

But, the reason is simple, people pay for this, without thinking.
So the technique becomes ordinary and frequent, of course.

But ...

https://media.giphy.com/media/1M9fmo1WAFVK0/giphy.gif

AtiTech
10-16-2015, 03:11 PM
really looking forward to the beta :-)

BNA210
10-16-2015, 03:20 PM
can you get a refund if you try it & dont like it?

joeybolufe
10-16-2015, 04:35 PM
can you get a refund if you try it & dont like it?
Yes if you ordered the game through steam. In their refund policy it says that they don't refund games that were bought through 3rd party retailers.

Smarf
10-16-2015, 08:29 PM
It will be 1 week before the BETA of the last week in October, so the Livestream will take place the next week.

People are arguing about whether the last weekend is Oct 23-25 or Oct 30 - Nov 1 though.

Joe Android
10-16-2015, 08:32 PM
People are arguing about whether the last weekend is Oct 23-25 or Oct 30 - Nov 1 though.

30-31 Oct. :)

The next week will be for the Livestream.

mydogthesenator
10-17-2015, 02:25 AM
30-31 Oct. :)

The next week will be for the Livestream.

How do you know this for sure? and you know its going to be 2 days not 3 or 4?

Hanazakari86
10-17-2015, 03:09 PM
I have A question ,,,
For Rollercoaster Rides
will we able to manage the repeat of the ride it self ,,,,the ride circuit ,,donation,, speed etc??

and why don't you add the countdown starting for example from the first of November??:D

I already pre ordered steam version,, how can I get a DVD Copy though??
and how can I find you in Twitch??

Prody67
10-21-2015, 04:23 AM
So Matt, when is the twitch broadcast??? I don't want to miss it!

vapourmike
10-21-2015, 07:52 AM
So long with no updates :(

AtiTech
10-21-2015, 01:08 PM
Jeah they sure take there time to release more news about the beta and twitch stream

Bionic
10-21-2015, 02:44 PM
Check back very soon for an announcement on the details of the Beta timelines as well as our Twitch Stream and a special Beta contest!

Hmm, "very soon" must mean something else in the USA than over here where I live in Europe...

RCMacc
10-21-2015, 06:04 PM
Nah I wish it did though, then there'd be an excuse for why it isn't "very soon"

Acid Regulation
10-21-2015, 08:13 PM
still no new blog?...

Angelis
10-22-2015, 06:47 AM
still no new blog?...Yup ...

12 days now.

Joe Android
10-22-2015, 06:51 AM
still no new blog?...

We'll have the blog when I will have grandchildren...

Seriously, this is disappointing. This week is ending and we haven't information about the Livestream.

vapourmike
10-22-2015, 09:37 AM
In the world of RCTW we havn't had any new information on the game since 29th September! yet over at Planet Coaster they are drip feeding animations, video footage, dev blogs, daily updates etc ... where are you RCTW? hype has died now and since taking my pre-order I've not heard or seen a thing!

Kombiice
10-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Yup ...

12 days now.

12 days means 2 days to 14 days right ?? could be like that

AtiTech
10-22-2015, 01:45 PM
Jeah dieing for extra footage here to see.

just watch that planet coaster video ****ing nice crowd they made i shouldnt say it here but dam there is no way around it both are pre ordered here

Diabolikz44
10-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Still no news, i'm sad...
The other game have announce the ALPHA date wich is march 2016...

DonSPa
10-22-2015, 06:41 PM
what the heck this is the 5th time ive tried to post,says my message is too short lolol,trying to say that i expect that there will be a blog tomorrow since next weekend will be the beta weekend

evanswp
10-23-2015, 09:39 AM
Let them Work. they must be working hard on the game for the Beta. Patience !!!