PDA

View Full Version : Game developer from the UK. Big RCT fan!

Axiom
10-06-2015, 11:42 AM
How's it going?!

Like most I grew up on the RCT games and am incredibly excited for the PC series being re-envisioned. I'm currently the lead artist for www.impellerstudios.com on a hard science spaceship combat game, I live in England and just pre-ordered the Deluxe version.

I think the direction for the game is looking fantastic, the spline based implementation and community modding features are an amazing idea. I can't wait to build my own assets in Maya and put them in game.

I was wondering, if there's anyone on the dev team reading this, is there any demand for hiring 3D artists on the project? I would be very interested and can send over my portfolio/details.

OTR24
10-06-2015, 12:31 PM
How's it going?!

Like most I grew up on the RCT games and am incredibly excited for the PC series being re-envisioned. I'm currently the lead artist for www.impellerstudios.com on a hard science spaceship combat game, I live in England and just pre-ordered the Deluxe version.

I think the direction for the game is looking fantastic, the spline based implementation and community modding features are an amazing idea. I can't wait to build my own assets in Maya and put them in game.

I was wondering, if there's anyone on the dev team reading this, is there any demand for hiring 3D artists on the project? I would be very interested and can send over my portfolio/details.

Welcome to the forums. You should check out this thread (https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?3995-User-Generated-Content-Wishlist-amp-Projects).

coaster6
10-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Welcome! If you don't find a job working with 3D art, why not create some custom content? Hope to see you around!