PDA

View Full Version : Constantly trying to replace my park.

twistedfish
09-26-2015, 04:50 AM
So, ever since I've had this game (I only have it on one device - Tablet) It constantly asks if I would like to replace my park with a previously saved park, my device that I play it on, is the only device it has ever and will ever be on, yet it keeps trying to replace it. So anyway i continued to ignore it and I was up to about level 32-38 not overly sure. I opened the app to play it about 3 days ago and the app straight away crashed, I loaded it back up and my park had reverted back to level 30, all the expensive stuff I had recently purchased and all my achievements had vanished.

I never gave it permission to switch my park, it just did it.

So now after days of no response from my support ticket, I am back here to say that I have yet again got the exact same problem. It is still constantly trying to revert my park, I've got myself back up to level 32, and it is now trying to replace my park with a level 31 park. None of this really makes any sense because this is the only device that my park is on, all my achievements are still on the "Play Games" thingy. So it has it registered that I have completed them, which I would clearly need to be a high level to do so, unless of course I spent money, which I haven't. If it reverts back again, I am just going to quit playing which is a shame because I do like the game.

Is there anything anyone can suggest? Maybe even help as to how to actually get a response from the ticket system, even Rockstar Support responds faster than this.

Sorry if I appear rude, I'm just frustrated at all my progress, tickets and money vanishing.

ChipmunkAtariCS
12-16-2015, 11:40 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•How often does it happen?
•Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!