PDA

View Full Version : The KEY to this game is pretty straight forward

BigDaddy
12-22-2014, 03:25 PM
The key to whether this game will be a hit and worthy of the RCT name IMHO, will be if it allows diversity. It must allow my park to look different from your park. It just cant be all of us just shuffling around the same content into different configurations, that's lame, boring, and will hold no one's interest.
Being able to modify buildings, modify props, alter lighting, color, music, a long with creating original rollercoasters is what made the other RCTs great, and whether they like it or not, RCTW has to even be better, for if it isnt, why even bother to create and release this game, it will be nothing be a shallow money grab if it doesnt surpass the great games already in the RCT lineup.

Here's hoping for an awesome reboot of RCT, please dont screw it up...

justinm_
12-22-2014, 04:02 PM
im with you on this, i feel sorry for the team behind rct world because they have a lot to live up to. I think there should be a lot of personalisation but i think there should also be a focus on making the game playable as designing the park is only half of the game.

ProphetLord420
01-16-2015, 09:33 PM
Yeah, this old but so, so true and is being bumped.

RCTW1
01-16-2015, 09:56 PM
The key to whether this game will be a hit and worthy of the RCT name IMHO, will be if it allows diversity. It must allow my park to look different from your park. It just cant be all of us just shuffling around the same content into different configurations, that's lame, boring, and will hold no one's interest.
Being able to modify buildings, modify props, alter lighting, color, music, a long with creating original rollercoasters is what made the other RCTs great, and whether they like it or not, RCTW has to even be better, for if it isnt, why even bother to create and release this game, it will be nothing be a shallow money grab if it doesnt surpass the great games already in the RCT lineup.

Here's hoping for an awesome reboot of RCT, please dont screw it up...

I agree 100% too.