PDA

View Full Version : Goals not working

Aryan2555
09-08-2015, 04:18 PM
There is a link goal- connect the shuttle expo, command statue and the space buildings and with a lightened path I have tried always to do this and I have bought the statue but it doesn't even show u it

ChipmunkAtariCS
09-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•How often does it happen?
•Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!

MikTheViking
11-07-2015, 06:11 PM
There is a link goal- connect the shuttle expo, command statue and the space buildings and with a lightened path I have tried always to do this and I have bought the statue but it doesn't even show u it

I currently have this goal as well, and after buying my command statue, it just shows as a box over it "downloading". As far as the part stating to link everything to include the "space buildings". Still haven't figured that part out!

Savnov95
11-14-2015, 09:58 PM
I have the same problem with this goal. It just shows downloading on the white box of the command statue

Solomon93
12-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Any one help??
I'm trying to do the 'Gift exchange' task and I am sending gifts to friends but it won't say that I have completed the task, I have sent them to a friend who I see everyday and he does not receive anything from me either! Anyone know a solution?? Please help it is bugging me

ChipmunkAtariCS
12-16-2015, 11:10 PM
Hello,

I would like to advise you to send a support ticket at http://support.atari.com/. For better assistance, please provide them with the following information:

•Which device is affected (model/type)
•Operating system of the device
•Tycoon Code (found in the friends section)
•Version of the game that you are running
•How often does it happen?
•Steps to Reproduce

Thank you for playing!