PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! Jenny here!

jennylovely
09-02-2015, 12:55 PM
Hey everyone! I've posted here like twice before but it was only under the suggestions for the new RCT World coming out. Never really introduced myself!

I've been playing rollercoaster tycoon for like forever now lol. I actually stream rct3 a lot too. So I'm super excited about world to come out and can't wait to be able to stream that too!

I'm not sure what the rules are on promoting my stream on here but if the mods allow it I'll make a new post with all my stream stuff!

Would love to meet and make some new friends on here that love RCT too! :)

I was watching some videos from PAX of the demos and I can't believe how easy it is to build a roller coaster now! The game from the demos I saw looks incredible too. And dear I say it, CURVED PATHS! I've always wanted to recreate popular parks like Disney and universal but have never been keen on custom scenery and heard so many horror stories of viruses and ruining your game. So I'm excited to see what this new game will offer with that too. And if custom scenery isn't an option I always wanted to show people that it's possible to recreate these parks without any custom stuff!

Anyways, send me a dm on here if you want to chat or follow my stream! :)

P.s. Mods please let me know if I can advertise my stream and post a link!

JMR
09-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I will be livestreaming RCTW too! :)

You can post about your stream in this (https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?1678-RCTW-in-the-Media-on-the-Stream!-Post-your-Streams-here) thread.

Palaber1984
09-02-2015, 04:05 PM
Welcome to Forum Jenny. Where are you from?

Which stream do you mean?whats in there?

Ireeb
09-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Welcome! Are you only a fan of virtual rollercoasters or do you also love real rollercoasters? Anyway, I might check out your stream once RCTW is released, do you also stream other games?

jennylovely
09-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I will be livestreaming RCTW too! :)

You can post about your stream in this (https://forum.rollercoastertycoon.com/showthread.php?1678-RCTW-in-the-Media-on-the-Stream!-Post-your-Streams-here) thread.

Oh yay! Thank you, I'll go post it now! :)

jennylovely
09-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Welcome to Forum Jenny. Where are you from?

Which stream do you mean?whats in there?

I'm from south florida! Live stream, it's a site where I stream myself playing the game. There's a chat where you can type to me and chat with me while I'm playing the game too. :) I'll post a new thread where JMR said I can advertise my stream.

Welcome! Are you only a fan of virtual rollercoasters or do you also love real rollercoasters? Anyway, I might check out your stream once RCTW is released, do you also stream other games?

I love both virtual and real ones. I live in south florida so I'm only a couple hours away from disney and universal studios and go all the time. I love theme parks in general! What about you??

I do stream other games as well! Not big on league of legends anymore but I stream other games like sims and episodic games like life is strange. I love playing with viewers on stream when I play multiplayer games too so depending what the multiplayer option is like on this game that should be a lot of fun on stream too! :)

Hope to see you there!!

coaster6
09-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Hey Jenny! Glad to see you're getting acquainted with everyone! We have an awesome community and we all enjoy talking about RCT. Must be pretty cool to live so close to Disney and Universal. I'd probably have season passes to both if I were you. Hope to see you around!:)

jennylovely
09-02-2015, 11:24 PM
My boyfriend and I have annual passes to Universal! :o
Would love to have an annual pass to Disney too but it's way too expensive, even for Florida residents! lol

Will definitely see you all around! Community here seems so awesome!