PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Gommy
08-14-2015, 07:12 AM
Hello!

Decided to finally make an account :D
Im Owen, 18 from Hertfordshire in the UK (Just outside of North London)

I am yes, a console player but the only reason i will be on the computer, is to be playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. I remember back in about 2002? My Dad came home with what looked like a DVD but was actually a computer game, I had no idea. I installed it and never turned it off haha. I was easily amazed with what I could half build and looking back now from RCT3 to RCT1, my coasters have luckily got better :rolleyes:

Cannot wait for the new Roller Coaster and hopefully something like the Thirteen ride at Alton Towers with the drop? Im not a huge know it all about coasters I know the simple names, loops, barrel rolls, corkscrews, but the more technical stuff Im clueless haha!

I love roller coasters, been to Thorpe Park roughly 25 times now and every coaster never gets boring!! With Colossus being my favourite still! My parents, I and my sister go to Florida near enough every year and the coasters over there are incredible, my top 5 being The Hulk, Kraken, Cheetah Hunt, Skeikra(?), Rip Ride It Rocket(?), oh and a sixth! Montu!!

Only rides I will never do again are Falcons Fury(Busch Gardens), Detonator (Thorpe Park), I much prefer roller coasters!

So thats all about me :)
Whats your favourite coaster(s)?

coaster6
08-14-2015, 09:04 PM
Hey Owen,
Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to hearing from you! You'll find a wide range of people on the forums, from coaster experts to people who just love rollercoasters! I love going to Orlando and get there once every couple of years. My top 3 would have to be Hulk, Rip Ride Rockit, and Space Mountain.

See you around,
coaster6

RandomMrBrick
08-15-2015, 06:11 PM
Nice to see another Brit around! I hope to be going to Florida in 2017 and I'm looking forward to Busch Gardens. Favourite ride in England: Nemesis Inferno (especially front row) and favourite ride in America: Hulk.

ddrplaya4638
08-15-2015, 06:28 PM
Busch gardens is amazing. I live about an hour away and frequent there and universal.

Gommy
08-20-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks for all the comments guys!

Yeah I prefer Nemesis at Alton Towers, Nemesis Inferno has that one loop and then slowly fades out compared to Montu, just none stop loops and inversions haha.

I Second that @RandomMrBrick, I shall be taking a year off Florida next year then going back in 2017 to hit the theme parks again!

OTR24
08-21-2015, 02:41 AM
Welcome to the forums!