PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cologne

Palaber1984
08-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Hello guys,

i am new here. I come from Cologne (Correctly near Cologne, 20 km away). But i can say proudly "I am from Cologne" :). The Gamescom passed by, i wasn't there, because i knew RCTW wouldn't be public to us ( sad, sad, sad).

I am playing Rollercoaster since the first part, but make a long break after playing part 3, last savegame is over 7 years old. Actually playing a lot PS4 and even PC. Know i am playing Cities Skylines. It makes fun and i hope RCTW becomes like C:S a great game which fascinates me (playing one savegame every 2-3 days, having fun to see growing up city)
The same fascination i hope to see in RCTW

I Hope to find here peeps thinking like me and would be interested in multiplayer with you if RCTWorld becomes a well done Multiplayer Mode.

Thanks

EDIT: By the Way, how can i set up my avatar from steam at the left side?

RandomMrBrick
08-10-2015, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the forums! To change your avatar, go to settings at the top and scroll down. You should see a change avatar tab.

Palaber1984
08-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Sry i think you missunderstood me, When i click on the top on my Account name ist shows me my steam profile picture. And i wanna know if it is possible to replace the avatar with steam profile pic without searching an loading up new pic.

Wayne
08-10-2015, 01:12 PM
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy the conversations and don't be afraid to talk it up! Hope to see you chatting soon!